shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback regarding Dirt Cheap Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I've been posting here awhile, and found some good looking deals on dirt cheap diamonds. I have never heard of them before and am wondering if anyone else has had good luck with them. Another thread meantioned they got good feedback from the folks here.

Any information regarding them is greatly appreciated!

Divergrrl:wavey:

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
Try doing a search on the forum for dirt cheap diamonds to find feedback about them. I bought my diamond from them, and had a very good experience. They seemed faster, and more able to get me the information I needed than other internet vendors. The appraiser I went to also told me that she had seen many diamonds from DCD that were purchased for very good prices.

That being said, there are many other reputable internet vendors that are worth considering as well. My advice would be to use the price stats to find the diamond that you want, contact the company to get any additional info that you need, and then check out the company on the BBB and this forum.

Good luck to you!

Sierra Nevada

Rough_Rock
I read a complimentary newspaper article about them somewhere, but can't remember exactly where. Do a search on Google and it should pop up along with a bunch of other info.

abbott

Shiny_Rock
:appl: I bought a 2.24 ct. oval diamond from DCD in October 2002. EXTREMELY happy with the price, quality of the diamond, and working with Jim. Would highly recommend DCD and will definitely buy from them in the future.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results