shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog February Birthstone Jewelry 2022 - Amethyst

bcmacdonald

Staff member

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.
Are you a February baby? If so, your birthstone is amethyst and this blog post is just for you. Here are some star-studded red carpet amethyst jewelry looks over the past few years, our favorite amethyst jewelry pieces from our jewelry search, and a special offer (save up to 30% off) just for you. Learn everything you need to know about...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm a February baby and I LOVE amethyst, the more saturated the color the better. My prized amethysts are an EC amethyst ring my father bought me in lieu of a HS ring, I thought class rings were soooooo ugly, and a 40 ct amethyst and diamond halo pendant I treated myself to for a birthday some time back. The halo diamonds are bright white OECs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here, Amethyst is my birthstone, and have a number in my ring collection.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine:

The three on one finger are all inexpensive, the top two are from Jeff D, and the bottom one I can't remember where from; the 9mm one is a concave cut by Richard Homer, and I am not sure if I would spend that much on a single Amethyst again!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a February baby too and I don’t own any amethyst treasures yet, must rectify that soon :lol:

JD has a couple listed in his Etsy shop that is now run by his son Daniel.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bron, I love the amethyst and opal combination. Finger shot, please!

pricemaster68

Rough_Rock
February-Birthstone-Jewelry-2022-Amethyst-blog-post-1024x576.jpg

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Amethysts are just so beautiful, February babies are so lucky!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
An Amethyst pendant by David Klass. The amethyst was cut by Lano at Land Gems. Their office is on the 6th floor in the same building as DKJ.

18.23ct Amethyst Pendant 5.jpg

This ring setting was left over from when we reset DW's new blue sapphire. DKJ modified the setting a little, so the amethyst sat higher and let in more light. Lano also cut this stone.

I find it very difficult to take good photos of amethyst. Areas of the stone that look fine in real life always seem to come out black in photos. This photo is typical.

3.76ct Amethyst Ring 3.jpg

I've posted this photo before. It's one of our best ever finds at an estate jewelry store.

Amethyst Pendant B.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot_20230110_090016_Facebook.jpg

Anyone fancy a nearly 8k USD and nearly 68ct Amethyst by John Dyer?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results