shape
carat
color
clarity

Feather in VS1

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
The last one have more bigger flashes but only a little bit of smaller flashes. This one have less big flashes than the last one and a lot more smaller flashes. But I like how the flashes in this one is more colorful. There’s no better or worse, I guess its just a matter of preferences.
I like to see colorful reflections on this one inside the stone not just the colorful flashes it produced outside the stone. I don’t know how to describe it, its just when I see the stone it has rainbowy reflection IN the stone, I hope it makes sense for you =)2 and I tried to flash it in my window when the sun was out and I’m not exaggerating, I was blinded to the point I need to squint my eyes lol

I need more time to know more about this stone but sadly the diamond holder kind of make the stone dark because I noticed this diamond picking up color from its surrounding a lot, and the steely sides of the diamond holder giving it a steely dark look. I know its not from the diamond itself because when I took it of from the holder its not dark/steely at all.
Oh and the diamond holder making it looks smaller in my finger, I think I’m going to keep this, but I also think I want a 3ct. If I’m not keeping this, its solely due to the size that I want a 3ct. But I think I’ll keep it. Oh this one is a 2.8ct H VS1

@munchee I agree with others it’s such a steal! And since it’s from VC you get to have your dream setting! ^^

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I think keeping it for another days with the diamond holder is such a waste of time. I’m so annoyed by it, I got a feeling if I don’t take this diamond its because of that diamond holder. This diamond pick up colors from its surrounding, more than other diamonds I tried. So that diamond holder is making this stone to look so steely because somehow the color of the sides are somewhat really dark-blackish-grey (where the prongs are). And that makes the diamond looks very steely when its on the holder. I thought the diamond itself is steely, but it turns out it came from the holder.

Well, when you know, you know!

Congratulations! I'm sure it's a killer stone. I can't wait until it's done! Victor is very efficient and prompt. I am positive you will be very happy with the final piece.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as I saw it, I said “that is Victor’s stone”. If he said it looks like a G, you got a steal. My bet is - if you send it back to AGS for a regrade, it will come back a G. Looks like you won the lotto. I cannot wait to see it.

He repeated so many times in email how he doesn’t believe it got H. And he said he was thinking to send his G color diamonds to AGS to challenge them that its G not H but he decided to let go. I can feel how upset he is since he truly believe that its a G. There’s no reason for him to made that up for sales since I told him from the beginning that I’m looking for H color. Maybe AGS got the rumors thats saying they’re too lenient about color and now they got strict about it? Who knows... it’s a happy ending for me.
Your ring is pretty!!!!!!

Last edited:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee I agree with others it’s such a steal! And since it’s from VC you get to have your dream setting! ^^

Hopefully you’re happy with the diamond thats coming your way. We’re spending too much money to not be happy about our purchase...

Thank you @AllAboardTheBlingTrain Victor said if its within 0.2mm its OK, it still can be use for 0.5mm bigger but the diamond will sit high on the Halo.

In that case I think going for this stone is a great idea, if you like how it looks! There’s no risk in jumping on this now if you love it since you can always upgrade it later if the perfect 3ct comes your way and still keep your setting.

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
Hopefully you’re happy with the diamond thats coming your way. We’re spending too much money to not be happy about our purchase...

I know, I hope so too! The forever chase for the ‘perfect’ diamond got to end somewhere lol... Congratulations! I can’t wait to see the ring when it’s set! I’m sure it’ll be gorgeous! So happy for you! :)

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone is gorgeous! I think you made an amazing choice, and this stone in his Emilya setting will be the sparklebomb of sparklebombs!! Please be sure to indulge us with lots of photos once your ring is completed!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I just want to share this. So it turns out the bclack-greish part of the diamond holder gone today and the holder back to normal color. I was surprised how white the diamond looks today since it was so steely grey 2 days ago. I didn’t know that its possible!!! I was mesmerized! This diamond is not flashy, but rather, pretty. Its like when you see a person, who’s flashy and a person who’s elegant. Thats the personality of this diamond. So under no lights on, just in my room, chilling, this diamond giving me rainbows in it, it reminds me of an OEC. Now it looks like this all the time. This is new to me that a MRB can have rainbows, even without any light.... FC2CD9CC-8A8C-4086-B66D-64AB7AC61339.jpeg

It looks even more colorful in person, how is it possible????? I never see diamond like this!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought I just want to share this. So it turns out the bclack-greish part of the diamond holder gone today and the holder back to normal color. I was surprised how white the diamond looks today since it was so steely grey 2 days ago. I didn’t know that its possible!!! I was mesmerized! This diamond is not flashy, but rather, pretty. Its like when you see a person, who’s flashy and a person who’s elegant. Thats the personality of this diamond. So under no lights on, just in my room, chilling, this diamond giving me rainbows in it, it reminds me of an OEC. Now it looks like this all the time. This is new to me that a MRB can have rainbows, even without any light.... FC2CD9CC-8A8C-4086-B66D-64AB7AC61339.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous! You chose well... amazing stone with your dream setting incoming, just dreamy across the board!! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond looks beautiful! :kiss2:

You are going to have an amazing VC Emilya soon since Victor expedites projects w/ his Canera Ideal Hearts diamonds + settings together! :appl:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! You chose well... amazing stone with your dream setting incoming, just dreamy across the board!! :love:

Can you believe I was disappointed yesterday and thinking I should return it because of this stupid diamond holder making it looks so dark and steely???!!!! Glad I didn’t!!!! Now I can’t wait for it to be set!!

edit: not yesterday, i mean Friday, it does feel like yesterday with this stay at home thing being home everyday, each days feel the same:lol:

Last edited:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond looks beautiful! :kiss2:

You are going to have an amazing VC Emilya soon since Victor expedites projects w/ his Canera Ideal Hearts diamonds + settings together! :appl:

Thank you!!! Yessssss!!!!! I can’t wait!! I bet it’ll be the longest 2weeks in my life :lol::lol:

Dididudu16

Shiny_Rock
Can you believe I was disappointed yesterday and thinking I should return it because of this stupid diamond holder making it looks so dark and steely???!!!! Glad I didn’t!!!! Now I can’t wait for it to be set!!

edit: not yesterday, i mean Friday, it does feel like yesterday with this stay at home thing being home everyday, each days feel the same:lol:

@munchee I’m glad you are loving your diamond! My previous diamond had the same rainbow colors, I’ve noticed it was the prettiest on a cloudy day. Not sure what it’s called but that absolutely amazed me too. And since yours is super ideal, I’m sure it’s a lot more intense in person.
D1693691-552D-4462-9B8B-BAD35FC49C04.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks even more colorful in person, how is it possible????? I never see diamond like this!!!
:)
The color of your clothes...
I was wearing a true red sweater.
03E5DCA9-1593-44FA-83C2-49736365247A.jpeg

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
:)
The color of your clothes...
I was wearing a true red sweater.
03E5DCA9-1593-44FA-83C2-49736365247A.jpeg

Thats the thing.... I’m wearing a grey shirt, behind me its a beige wall, nothing colorful in my surroundings, if I wear something colorful/have colorful surroundings I can understand where it came from...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t say its ACA or its from WF :lol-2:
Noted, Feather in this VS1 is fine. I’ll keep you posted when I got the diamond in couple days.

The diamond is beautiful! I think some of us assumed it was WF since we thought you were upgrading a diamond you already had! But since you want the Emilya setting, it makes perfect sense to go with one of Victor's diamonds! Can't wait to see the finished ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats the thing.... I’m wearing a grey shirt, behind me its a beige wall, nothing colorful in my surroundings, if I wear something colorful/have colorful surroundings I can understand where it came from...

Then maybe you lucked out with an amazing stone. A good thing right?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond. Can't wait to see it in the Emilya!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond is beautiful! I think some of us assumed it was WF since we thought you were upgrading a diamond you already had! But since you want the Emilya setting, it makes perfect sense to go with one of Victor's diamonds! Can't wait to see the finished ring!

I can’t change a single thing about my ering, it has sentimental value. So I need to build a brand new ring.

@LLJsmom hopefully! I miss the big flashes tho..

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats,@munchee! Beautiful stone!!! Can’t wait to see the final ring!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my garwd... Such a beautiful stone! Please keep it and keep us posted with more photos once it is finally set in a ring.!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

All because of a silly diamond holder?! Good thing that you waited before making a decision. This is something that I should take note too - diamond holder might make a stone dark.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations munchee on your stone! Looks gorgeous!

The Judge

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi, I came back with another question.
Is this Feather location would be a problem? Its in the edge, if its in a diamond bigger than 2.5ct would you get this diamond or would you make a pass?

88AF2E31-C8A7-4E1B-88FC-CB93B7E23A61.jpeg

And also what do you think of this Aset? Does it show leakage more than it should for a super ideal price? Or is it normal?

1131CAF2-D5FB-4251-B9A4-E2CE8D543F70.jpeg

I will still take a look of this diamond in real life. The leakage in this certificate is more than I thought. But for the performance I’ll still go with what my eyes will tell me. I’m more concerned about the feather, is it OK? Or should I keep looking? Oh, btw its a VS1.

If you're the buyer, you're over thinking this. Sometimes, too much knowledge hurts!. On paper it looks like a beautiful diamond and, the picture shows it. The rest of the stones grading factors are all probably very good, and inclusions, including feathers, are minor. From the paper and picture, this is a triple X diamond, VS clarity. Look at it with your eyes... if you like it... buy it.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @La2020 @pebbles7 @Polabowla

Thank you, yes I’m getting this @The Judge I’m not familiar with feather, so I’m asking before making decision and since everyone said its ok because its a VS1, I’m not worry about it anymore. I’m waiting for my ring now.

The Judge

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'm sure you made the right decision. Good luck and stay safe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results