shape
carat
color
clarity

Favourite place to admire your Diamond

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
So I noticed @nala saying that Home Depot’s lighting is a favorable place for admiring her diamonds. Anyone else have other places? The more unusual the better. I couldn’t find a topic similar to this. I’m patiently waiting for my anniversary ring from Whiteflash and doing all I can to distract myself.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I had a more interesting answer but for me it's on the beach. I love enjoying my OEC with the sand and sea and blue skies. Second favorite place is outside under the trees. :)

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 11.35.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 11.40.50 AM.png

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
This is going to sound weird but my diamonds sparkle like crazy with the lighting in our basement! Would never have noticed this before the pandemic! I much prefer the sparkle in the stores or on the beach.

Do you have any kind of special lighting in your basement? Overhead? Lamps? We have LED in ours so I may need to see if they sparkle more. I’m usually doing laundry or watching a movie when I’m in the basement so I may have to deck myself out with jewels beforehand.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a produce store nearby where my ACA puts out so much color and sparkles. I wish I could capture it on video but my
phone makes my stone go dark.

You can see some of the color. Its not dark to the eye at all in the store.
IMG_20210303_141326612_2.jpg

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
I have a produce store nearby where my ACA puts out so much color and sparkles. I wish I could capture it on video but my
phone makes my stone go dark.

You can see some of the color. Its not dark to the eye at all in the store.
IMG_20210303_141326612_2.jpg

Pretty. I’d be so distracted by your ring I’d probably forget what I came there for. Anyone got a pear by the pears?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't pick just one.
Here are 5. :cool2:

1. Noon on a sunny day under a leafy tree that lets through many shafts of sunlight.

2. A particular 99 cent store. Somehow the long bars of fluorescent lights, running high above and wall to wall, just happened to be spaced such that my former 2.26 ct traditional asscher exploded into a shimmering rainbow of pastel hues.

3. Driving on the freeway at night, I'll hold my ring up to face the headlights behind me. Obviously it's safer to do this as a passenger than as the driver.

4. A certain concert hall with tiny halogen lights way up in the soaring black ceiling.

5. Outside on a bright but cloudy day. There is no fire, but the soft even light makes my Octavia's striking pattern is easiest to admire.

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I was too embarrassed to take a photo, but I swear my diamonds have never looked better than they did waiting in line at TSA in O'Hare International airport :lol:

Oh...and I loved the way my OEC ring reflected all of the multi color Christmas lights at nighttime in my mom's dimly lit living room!

This is such a bad video that didn't do it justice...

Last edited:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My kid's bathroom (there is a row of bare bulbs across the mirror) like on an actor's vanity backstage.

In Costco. I pretend to look at the jewelry case there, but in actuality I'm admiring my own diamonds on my hand

While dh is driving, I create disco lighting on the dash, by waving my ring around

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have any kind of special lighting in your basement? Overhead? Lamps? We have LED in ours so I may need to see if they sparkle more. I’m usually doing laundry or watching a movie when I’m in the basement so I may have to deck myself out with jewels beforehand.

We don’t have any special lighting. Just overhead and older. Happened to be down there with my diamond bangle on and couldn’t believe how great it looked. Not the usual place I wear my diamonds lol.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My kid's bathroom (there is a row of bare bulbs across the mirror) like on an actor's vanity backstage.

In Costco. I pretend to look at the jewelry case there, but in actuality I'm admiring my own diamonds on my hand

While dh is driving, I create disco lighting on the dash, by waving my ring around

:lol: :lol: You are in good company:bigsmile:
I love the beach as well and BassPro!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been out much in the last year, so I can’t say for sure.

But my diamond looks great in the grocery store. I really dislike grocery shopping, so that makes it more bearable. :razz:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results