shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite TV show with pearls?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m rewatching the TV show “House” and realizing Dr Cuddy is often wearing lots of styles of pearls! One more reason I love this show!

Also Peter in “The Great” on Hulu wears a beautiful pearl rope and there’s some fun pearl pieces among the Russian royalty. Not to mention it’s a fantastically written show in my opinion.

76426D23-5524-4C09-80DF-A23CFE6F26B3.jpeg F81A2C91-5084-4974-8FB3-00DA3073D6FB.jpeg

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who can forget the Tahitians that Victoria Grayson wore on the show Revenge? I blame this (and I know I am not the only one influenced) for buying another boatload of Tahitians to make a baroque Tahitian rope.

8cba7cad2252d00e0b69a5c191880a35.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who can forget the Tahitians that Victoria Grayson wore on the show Revenge? I blame this (and I know I am not the only one influenced) for buying another boatload of Tahitians to make a baroque Tahitian rope.

8cba7cad2252d00e0b69a5c191880a35.jpg

Do you think that was a wardrobe prop or her own ?
I have never heard of the shows mentioned so far

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think that was a wardrobe prop or her own ?
I have never heard of the shows mentioned so far

She wore a lot of Tahitians on the show so I am thinking props by someone in wardrobe who loves Tahitian pearls.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Good Wife's, and The Good Fight's, Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) ... she wore crazy beautiful strong jewelry!!!

Here's a 7-strand multi-size pearl necklace paired with mabe earrings (and a mabe pearl ring not shown in photo)

1614378880335.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
She wore a lot of Tahitians on the show so I am thinking props by someone in wardrobe who loves Tahitian pearls.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to work in wardrobe and be able to influence the overall look:appl:

my shows would have to all be set mid century or in the 70s and 80s :D

Id kick the current trend of minimalism and understatement not just to the curb but under the bus

Right now im rewatchibg Schittes cheek because its on tv on friday night and i really love Moria Rose's OTT acceessorilzing

But then i used to watch the bold and the beautiful just for Stephanie's brooches
And going back even further Joan Collins' Alexis on Dynasty always looked rather spectacular

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wouldn't it be wonderful to work in wardrobe and be able to influence the overall look:appl:

my shows would have to all be set mid century or in the 70s and 80s :D

Id kick the current trend of minimalism and understatement not just to the curb but under the bus

Right now im rewatchibg Schittes cheek because its on tv on friday night and i really love Moria Rose's OTT acceessorilzing

But then i used to watch the bold and the beautiful just for Stephanie's brooches
And going back even further Joan Collins' Alexis on Dynasty always looked rather spectacular

That is one of my all time favorite shows. I was always rooting for Alexis.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I kept staring at Kathryn Hahn's studs last week in WandaVision. Was never into pearl earrings because my hair is dark and down all the time, but she inspired me to buy my first piece lol. But the whole time i just wanted to push the backings tighter because they were clearly hanging way forward.

603421b7bed5c50011a2bec0.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one of my all time favorite shows. I was always rooting for Alexis.

It was one of those shows im really glad i perserved with because it had such good character development
And everyone - every last character - just got more and more likeable
I can't think of another tv show i could say that about

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
does anyone know where the thread for famouse poeple wearing pearls has gone ?
it had politicans but also royality and Liz taylor etc
ive been looking for 15min

i wanted to post some of Betty White
1641074960575.png

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
The sex and the city reboot “and just like that” has Carrie wearing some Pearl necklaces and a Pearl ring and another character has great statement jewelry… I’m loving it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results