shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Sunglasses?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I just got some chanels. They may or may not look too big for me, but I don''t care anymore cuz they are soooooo comfortable and block light really really well without obstructing vision. LOVE EM!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
MsFlutter, love the shades!!! Do you happen to know what style number those are?? Just being nosy
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
qtiekiki,
I love the ones you posted. They look so cute!
I currently wear a pair of Christian Diors that are silvery in color and a pair of Ralph Lauren that are a chocolate brown.
If I was going to get a new pair, I would get the ones that you posted!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I have to put a plug in for Dolce & Gabbanas, I bought a pair in Italy in 2003 and they are still perfect and super comfortable and flattering! I also have a pair of Vera Wang''s for the car ($37 at Loehmann''s, oh I love a deal) and they are plastic, so I don''t feel like I just poured molten lava around my eyes if the car is too hot and they got super heated! I really like the Gucci''s posted first, nice shape.

I wish you well,

Bridget

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I also have the same Marc Jacobs sunglasses as you, Qtiekiki! I have them in black!
I definitely agree with diamondfan, Oliver Peoples makes great sunglasses- the lenses and the weight are perfect- and they are very stylish too!
Love your new glasses. msflutter. Very cute!

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I went to MGM shoe warehouse yesterday, it is a doppelganger of DSW- I swear they are the same place! Anyway, they had tons and tons of designer sunglasses locked into cabinets. They had gorgeous chanels, gucci, burberry and Dior. Most were priced at 79.99 although the chanels were around $200. I am going to go back and get a pair, they are so beautiful.
Does anyone here have Burberry or Dior sunglasses? I am wondering about the quality of the Burberrys. They seemed very classic with the check pattern, but sometimes I think that pattern is way overdone. Hmmm...
33.gif

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of Persols (they are polarized). I have

this model in Tortoise. I love them.

I also own a pair of Dior sunglasses, and the quality isn''t as good.

linvillegorge

Rough_Rock
I''m a very practical guy. I do a lot of outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, rock climbing etc. I need functional sunglasses that fit very well. Polarized lenses are a must. I''ve had Oakley, Bolle, and my current pair are made by Spy, they are the MicroScoop. If I had to list the three brands in order of preference, I''d definitely go Spy, then Bolle, then Oakley in a distant third.

Here they are:
http://www.backcountry.com/store/SPY0001/Spy-Micro-Scoop-Sunglasses.html?PID=310023&AID=10281785

By the way, that''s a GREAT price on them (not spamming or anything, that''s just the first link with a good picture that popped up when I did a Yahoo search)!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Well I finally found a pair of sunglasses I love
1.gif
I spent more than I would like to think about, but I LOVE them (and I especially love the horse bits on the sides
30.gif
30.gif
)

gucci_2739S_0BKV5U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results