shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite sites for browsing colored stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
These are mine right now.

www.gemstones.com
www.mineralminers.com
www.ajsgems.com

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I go to the ajs site alot to ''look''. The other one I like to look at is gemselect.com, but someone here, gypsy, ordered there and wasn''t very happy. They are cheap though.

Are you looking for a specific gem right now??

what is happening with your sapphire halo? did they fix it?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
No I''m not looking for anything special but I''m always checking things out just for fun. My latest obsession are all the different types of garnets.
The sapphire halo ring was fixed. There are actually a few little things that still bug me but the diamonds are straight. At this point it''s going to stay the way it is and I have been wearing it. I think in the future when I have something done I will have it done some place local so that I can really be involved in the little details because I am very picky. I''ll have to take some new photos.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad your ring was fixed.

I sometimes think that Pricescope has made me notice too much for my own good!

I still would like to find a more raspberry colored rhodolite garnet. I love em when I see them online, I just have to find one in person that isn''t sooo red!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results