carat
color
clarity

Favorite luxury 3 row SUV?

Which SUV?

• Total voters

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Haha! I want it too! If the interior is anything like the QX80, it'll be super plush! We looked at QX80's too, but they were just too big for what we are needing. I'm curious about the 3rd row seat in the QX 60 though... we really don't need it, so I'm hoping it's optional or can be removed for extra cargo room. We shall see... that platinum color tho!! :kiss2:

I bought a G-35 coupe brand new when I got licensed and drove it for 12 years. It was the best car I've ever owned/driven... hands down. I literally did nothing except fill it with gas and change the oil. I'd still be driving it today if we hadn't had a baby. I've owned a Honda Accord, VW Passat, Audi Q6, Infiniti G-35 coupe, and (currently) our Lexus LS 460. I've periodically driven my parent's cars - MB GLS, Acura RX, BMW X5, Lexus RX, and Cadillac XT5. The Infiniti was the best overall, IMO.

ETA: the Passat and Audi were a nightmare regarding repairs. The cost of parts and labor were really high... I had lots of issues with the Passat, but I really loved it. I didn't drive the Audi very long, but had one big engine repair that was super expensive. Both were fun to drive. My mom loved the look of her X5, but it stayed in the shop almost as much as she drove it.

Yeah the qx60 that I just looked at in the dealership (not monograph obviously) had the third row up but yes you can lay it down and you have a ton of cargo space. I want the third row for ransom times we may need it but will leave it down mostly.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I looked at a Lexus RX 350L and thought the 2nd and 3rd row seats were way too close together. I moved the 2nd row back and forth and couldn't figure out how all three rows could be used at the same time unless everyone had very short legs.

I was replacing my RX 350 was another so I don't have any input on the others. Buying a car is so much fun so enjoy!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah the qx60 that I just looked at in the dealership (not monograph obviously) had the third row up but yes you can lay it down and you have a ton of cargo space. I want the third row for ransom times we may need it but will leave it down mostly.

Good to know - thanks!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know much about the luxury SUV's. I should go and take a look. The thing that keeps me from going that route is the repairs that a lot of them require and the cost of them. I know any vehicle needs repairs eventually, but some of them cost so much more to repair and need specialized tools so you can't do it yourself. My daughter had a Volvo and that thing was a nightmare.
We have become a family of Subaru owners. We have 5 in our driveway now. I swore I would never have another mini van after driving one for so many years but I would love another 7 seater. Every time we go to see the grandkids I wish for one. Just cant fit even my daughter and two carseats in the back of our outback. I have been looking at the Ascent, but after reading these posts I may look at the Lexus too.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at a Lexus RX 350L and thought the 2nd and 3rd row seats were way too close together. I moved the 2nd row back and forth and couldn't figure out how all three rows could be used at the same time unless everyone had very short legs.

I was replacing my RX 350 was another so I don't have any input on the others. Buying a car is so much fun so enjoy!

I have the Lexus XL 570 and I love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results