shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Leon Mege Setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

I was surfing his site today and WOW are there so many beautiful pieces! Which ones are your favorites..if you haven't surfed the site its at www.artofplatinum.com. Here are a few of my favs (I have too many to list):

This one is right up my alley with the skinny shank and micropave... (just the e-ring)...nice!! Is that an old mine cut stone or similar? I love the unobtrusiveness of the prongs and the fact that the stone looks monstrous because of the thin band! Ahhh.

LM pave.jpeg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this one is again right up my alley with the beautiful prong style pave on the thin band; and I love how the pave head cradles the stone. Simply lovely! I would definitely go for this one! I wanted a band this thin for my e-ring (looks like around 1.5mm or similar) but the jeweler talked me out of it for safety reasons (feared I would lose the small stones)...however I love it!!!

micropave beautiful leon mege.jpeg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this one!
I love the claw prongs, and the simplicity of it. It really shouts out, hey, look at me, I am a big diamond!!!Ha, ha

r011-01W.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another one I love.
I would love to have him make me something just like this one day. But with either pear or round H&A's diamond sidestones.
I love it!!!!

r016-01W leon mege.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh Kayla I love that sapphire one too...I would LOVE something like that if I were to get a colored stone. I really love the claw prongs on that one as well. I also love how LM's settings are so delicate looking yet strong...definitely not your typical regular setting! I love my setting as well but it looks so straight and basic compared to almost all the stuff on his site! Truly works of art.
1.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
They are all so drool worthy... who could ever decide??

r165-14W.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege jewelry is beautiful. Definetly works of art. . . but too busy for me! I'm very understated and my fingers are too small for most rings, BUT, I have to say I LOVE this ring (just the solitaire, not the band) and would be happy to wear it if my husband ever bought it for me, which would NEVER happen! But, most other pieces would look funny on me. Like I tried a Tacori and it didn't look right at all. . .so I doubt these rings would
sad.gif

Michelle

leonring.jpg

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
i love the simple engraving on this one
5.gif

r142-08W.jpg

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Michelle - I love that wide band with the leaf shaped waves filled with little RB's. I'd love to have that one to hold and admire. Maybe for my 20th (10 years and counting).

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Oh dear Mara,,,

How are we suppose to chose just one. They are all to die for,,,sigh. But if I had to make a choice I love this Ashoka cut, elegant and overdone but the claw prongs are to DIE for! LOVE IT....

r002-01W.jpg

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
Oh Mara,
I love Leon Mege's emerald & diamonds ring which you have posted here. Infact, I have saved the picture!! I also like his yellow stone ring, almost edible. If I were to choose one ring only, it would be the emerald & diamonds ring. The green goes really well with the iciness of the diamonds and the coolness of the platinum!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all SO beautiful, I will take one of each!
1.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
I have never seen an Ashoka cut before. It is quite gorgeous in the pic. Anyone ever seen one in person?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never seen an Ashoka cut, but have to say I bet it looks really odd in person. lol Can't imagine wearing that to the grocery store!

Michelle

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out this cushion cut with ruby sidestones and pave shank.
I want this for Christmas!!!

cushion pic.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woah Kayla...better rest on those diamond-lovin' laurels for a while...you just got your big 2c stunner!!!
2.gif

Boy that sure is pretty though.
9.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't help myself.
It's like TORTURE!!! But in a good way!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results