shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite/Least Favorite House Chore

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love doing the grocery shopping, cooking and putting clothes into the washing machine. I also don't mind cleaning the litter tray.

I hate ironing, hanging out the washing, anything to do with cleaning dishes and I absolutely despise having to change the bed sheets and duvet cover.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I love changing the sheets on the bed. I absolutely LOVE fresh sheets! I could sleep for days in fresh crisp sheets. Sigh....

Everything else I'd prefer not to do,but have to anyway. I guess you can say it's tolerable

I HATE taking the car to the shop. It's something about car maintenance that just bugs the hell out of me. Probably because DH uses the car the most and never has to deal with getting to work late/leaving early to drop off/pick up the car.

ETA: I also really like DIY projects... :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I am definitely not a susie-q housekeeper.

Least favorite-cleaning the bathroom...I HATE it. That's the one chore I make DH do. it means it goes way longer between cleanings than I would like, but we're working on it (him cleaning mroe often that is...I still refuse to do it ;)) )

Favorite...hmmmm...I think doing dishes or steam mopping.

I love to cook, so I don't really consider that a chore.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate vacuuming - i REALLY hate it. my husband got us a dyson (the expensive one) after we got married b/c he was so excited about it and we didn't get it off the registry. I still can't stand it (the vacuuming that is).

I like cleaning the kitchen, but i have no idea why.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I haaate cooking. Hate it. Fortunately DH can cook so he does it. Bless.

I LOVE LAUNDRY. It's so fresh and clean and tidy. I love being DH's laundry goddess. Like the other day when he cut his toe and his sock was covered in blood, I had it white again in five minutes with no bleach and he was IN AWE of my MAD LAUNDRY SKILLS. So easy. Please, nobody ever tell him how easy laundry is.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy to cook but don't consider it a household chore.

I hate everything else :oops:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH does most of the chores around the house--he cleans the dishes, vacuums the floors, does all of the lawn and yard maintenance, feeds the animals, cleans the litter boxes, caulks the windows, etc. All I do is clean the bathrooms, feed the humans :cheeky:, and pay the bills and organize all of our files. We both clean the kitchen as we use it, and we do our own laundry and take care of the linens as needed. We take turns walking the dogs, but that's fun so not at all a chore to me. Oh, I do the dusting! That's something.

Yikes, I sound lazy!

Anyway, my least favorite is laundry. I HATE to fold my laundry, and I'm very guilty of buying clothes that look like they might not wrinkle very easily because of it. :devil: I'm not a fan of cleaning the bathroom, either. We have white subway tile in our master bath, which is beautiful and I love it, but what a pain to keep it clean!

I love to cook, and I love walking the pups, especially when DH and I do it together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results