shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Ebay sellers for settings/mountings?

allsparkly

Rough_Rock
Who are your favorite Ebay sellers (besides LOGR)? I am looking for a pendant. I hope to find a trustworthy seller with reasonably priced items. I''m interested in either a semi-mount or a completed white gold and diamond pendant with a colored center stone. Thank you!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hmmn...

I would just do a Ebay search for semi-mount, then engagement/wedding rings, and take it from there. LOGR and other vendors often have multiple ID''s as well, so each new "store" may not be its own. I think the styles, especially on pendants, which there are way less of, are pretty consistent through the different Ebay vendors. I''d go with LOGR because I''ve worked with them before and they''re very easy on returns as well.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also check out Etsy, there is a lot of beautiful jewelery there too.

I particularly love Sally at Hearts of Water on etsy.

allsparkly

Rough_Rock
Thanks to Indy and MTG... I have checked out LOGR and Etsy, including Sally. I like Sally''s stuff, but I"m looking for something closer to LOG. LOGR just does not have many pendants, so I''d like to see additional designs.

Can anyone else recommend specific Ebay vendors? There are so many out there that I''d prefer a personal recommendation. Thanks!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
LOGR does great custom work too (they custom made my wedding band) so if there is a style you like you can send them photos. You won''t see a wax or a CAD, but if you have a clear picture thenthey can copy it and make some modifications as requested.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Check out jewelryhoo/jewe2004. I have a halo ring from then, very well built, nice accent diamonds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results