shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Bridal Jewelry Ring Designers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JHeebner

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

Besides Scott Kay, Vatche, Tiffany''s, and Ritani, who are admired frequently on Pricescope for their engagement and/or anniversary ring styles, what are the names of some other designers or manufacturers whose bridal jewelry styles you really like? This does not include retail jewelers who do custom work. Thank you.

NoviceNYC

Rough_Rock
As a fan of Micro-pave I have to say Ritani and Micheal B are my favorites...Also there is one obscure one that I still have yet to find any information on but Zanbar (sp?). All I know is that they are based out of California and they do really beautiful work.

JHeebner

Rough_Rock
I've never heard of Zanbar, and they're not listed in the JCK Directory of Jewelry Makers. Do you mean Barbar in Los Angeles? They have a web site, barbarjewelry.com.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
I like the work of Charles Krypell, Michael Beaudry, Jack Kelege, Gregg Ruth, and Simon G. Charles made me a custom ring based on his Precious Pastel Collection. The Precious Pastel Collection is not on his website but the rings are stunning, in my opinion.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Oh I forgot to mention Eli Jewels.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I love Niessing, Steven Kretchmer, and Bruce Boone - all because I'm a tension-set fanatic.

After that, I'd have to say Ritani (only the Endless Love), and "orbit rings" by a designer named Gabriel Ofiesh. I seem to like rings with movement second best after tension sets...

Thanks for starting this thread, it's given me new eye-candy!
1.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
quaeritor?
I love dobermans!! i have one and she is the freakin' best!! i love her so much!!! it's nice to see another doberman owner!!!

sorry i didn't post about diamond designers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results