shape
carat
color
clarity

Favor Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
My Fiance''s grandmother offered to make 300 of our favorite cookies. They are an italian cookie. THe cookie is like 1 inch and we were planning on putting 2 in each box.

1. DO you think 1 cookie would be enough, or would 2 look nicer in a box.

2. Does anyone know of CHEAP favor box places online or in the Orange County area? We want ivory boxes and then I was going to find some gold ribbon to tie around the box.

I would REALLY appreciate any help with this. I cannot find anything less than $1 for each box plus shipping.

Thank you!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
i think 2 (or 3 cookies--odd numbers always look good), whatever fills the box and makes it look ''right'', you could always make cookies with your GM if you need more--such a nice idea, i am sure your guests will luv them

As for boxes, check out www.papermart.com, i got mauve wax bags for a candy-buffet i am having and i know they have all sort of containers...hope this helps

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I found loads on the UK ebay - I presume the US one should be similar. I found ivory boxes - 100 for £18 (about $40).

If you make cookies, how much time can you make them in advance?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
OMG Jas -- thanks so much for that website you posted. I didn''t start this thread but had been looking for favor boxes at a reasonable price as well and just bought the tab top box in fiori from papermart -- I had searched and searched and never even seen that site --
Here''s my box!!!

88-440-22_favor-box.jpg

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
My bad -- sorry it''s so huge guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results