Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Favor Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
My Fiance''s grandmother offered to make 300 of our favorite cookies. They are an italian cookie. THe cookie is like 1 inch and we were planning on putting 2 in each box.

1. DO you think 1 cookie would be enough, or would 2 look nicer in a box.

2. Does anyone know of CHEAP favor box places online or in the Orange County area? We want ivory boxes and then I was going to find some gold ribbon to tie around the box.

I would REALLY appreciate any help with this. I cannot find anything less than $1 for each box plus shipping.

Thank you!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
i think 2 (or 3 cookies--odd numbers always look good), whatever fills the box and makes it look ''right'', you could always make cookies with your GM if you need more--such a nice idea, i am sure your guests will luv them

As for boxes, check out www.papermart.com, i got mauve wax bags for a candy-buffet i am having and i know they have all sort of containers...hope this helps

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I found loads on the UK ebay - I presume the US one should be similar. I found ivory boxes - 100 for £18 (about $40).

If you make cookies, how much time can you make them in advance?

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
OMG Jas -- thanks so much for that website you posted. I didn''t start this thread but had been looking for favor boxes at a reasonable price as well and just bought the tab top box in fiori from papermart -- I had searched and searched and never even seen that site --
Here''s my box!!!

88-440-22_favor-box.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.