shape
carat
color
clarity

Fav. Baby Store

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
I found out that I am prego a couple weeks ago and besides wanting a SP maternity ring, I am looking for cool and fun places to shop for baby gear, especially a crib. Where do you recommend shopping for a crib (places online or in a store) and what is your fav. baby item that you couldn''t do without (besides the basics) Thanks ahead.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Depends on how much you want to pay for a crib.. etc.

But I will say that the thing that I HAD to have and could not live without would be a BOUNCY CHAIR!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I don''t have any kids yet and my best friend just had her first....so I''m not up to speed on this stuff yet.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! You are a true jewelry lover: already thinking ahead about the maternity rings! (we''d get along great!)

My favorite places to shop for baby clothes are www.gymboree.com, www.oldnavy.com, and www.hannaandersson.com . www.kohls.com has a lot of the important basics, like Carter''s onesies/PJs. www.janieandjack.com has a lot of cute clothes. www.babycenter.com has all the gear you could want, plus reviews from moms and dads.

Hint: buy as many Weleda skin products as you can. It''s a European line and all their products are totally natural, so safe for baby''s skin. Their calendula creme and diaper care creme have done wonders for my kids'' sensitive butts!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love Janie and Jack too! I would say get a smooth motion rocker and ottoman those were a god send for my mother with this last one.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just had to post the cinderella bed..they raised the price to a mere 47k.

cinderellabed.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What exciting news!!

I love Pottery Barn''s sleigh crib and accessory furniture (in distressed white)- so cute!!!

For other stuff- I am not sure- dont have kids yet- but I had so much fun looking through that PB catalog a few weeks ago!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh gosh Dani..you are right and I can''t believe I totally forgot about Potterybarnkids. I bought all my crib bedding from there and am getting ready to buy new bedroom furniture for my kids from there.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know their stuff is just so darn cute it kills me...

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Some websites for pregnancy:

www.parentsplace.com
www.babycenter.com
www.windsorpeak.com (more for babygear research)

For shopping:

www.babiesrus.com
www.babycenter.com
www.specialtybaby.com
www.babycatalog.com
www.babystyle.com
www.expressivetoys.com
www.babyage.com
www.babyuniverse.com
www.arunningstroller.com (ask for Marilyn! She''s a doll!)
www.letsgostroller.com

My favorite baby stuff!

Diaper bags:

www.bumblebags.com (I just bought a Madeline backpack and might by a Jessica messenger)
www.skiphop.com (The Dash is my fav!)
www.fleurville.com (People LOVE the Mothership and Sling Tote!)
www.landsend.com (their Do-It-All can pack everything!)

Carseats: (I like my Graco Snugride a lot as an infant seat and my Britax Marathon for a convertible)
www.childseat.com
www.combi-intl.com
www.gracobaby.com

Strollers: (Anything by Maclaren or Peg Perego or Baby Jogger I''m a fan of!)
www.perego.com
www.maclarenbaby.com
www.combi-intl.com
www.babyjogger.com
www.valcobaby.com

Hm, the Rock Star Baby stroller is hot right now, shoving over the Bugaboo stroller (which is nice as well). Another trend is the swivel front wheel jogger type strollers. Phil and Teds Ed, Valco, Bob, and Baby Jogger all make one.

Fisher Price makes wonderful baby items; bouncy seat (I have three placed around the house!), exersaucer, high chairs, playmats, etc.

www.lucky-baby.com has stylish slings that are comfy to wear too!

Also, there is the Bumbo seat www.bumbobabyseat.com that we use.

For pumping, the Medela breastpump is best.

Crib bedding:

I have Potterybarn crib bedding www.potterybarnkids.com but love Lands end bedding as well (and it''s less expensive!).

Good luck!
36.gif

Carrie

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
read the baby bargains book before you shop! babybargainsbook.com. they have great messageboards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results