shape
carat
color
clarity

FAO Pandora and other UKers

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I know some of you by some of your gemstones in the UK. I am considering buying a sapphire (budget over £2500) and wondered if you can recommend some places to look. I do have a good jeweler that I trust Ooop North, but wondered if you could recommend somebody. I want to try and avoid shipping in from the USA if possible. I'd prefer to browse online first before contacting people.

Pandora- I saw you recommended topgems.co.uk in the past, however that website isn't there any more.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Topgem.co.uk rather than with the 's'.

I know quite a few other dealers but I haven't seen anything that nice. And TG is a big supplier to a lot of the high-end jewellers in London so I would start there. Worth emailing with details of the kind of thing you are after. Don't bother mentioning my name as he doesn't know me as Pandora :bigsmile: ...

Btw, the photos on TG don't begin to do the stones justice, his sapphires are superb.

d89s46

Rough_Rock
Hello, this might be futile as I realise you haven’t been on for a while. I’m in Manchester and wondering if you found a great jeweller? I’m hoping to have my diamond e ring reset. Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results