shape
carat
color
clarity

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
James Allen''s website had messed up and the diamond I had been looking at wasn''t actually bought!!!! I got an e-mail from him this morning!!

Here''s the stats again and tell me if you think it''s the one too:

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.48
Cut: Signature
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 73%
Table: 72%
Polish: Excellent - Ideal
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Thin to Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.23*4.23*3.09
Ratio: 1.00
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
A suggestion: this time, put it on hold so it doesn''t get away while you''re considering.
9.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a photo? Numbers tell part of the story, but you have to see if it's pleasing to your eye.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
ok so maybe the pictures will come up haha

blugirl

Rough_Rock
Sorry to reply to your message but I was just curious if anyone could tell me how to post a message without replying to one. This is my first time on here and don''t know how to post a message. Please help.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
at the top on the right side, go to "new topic"

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 10:52:16 AM
Author: blugirl
Sorry to reply to your message but I was just curious if anyone could tell me how to post a message without replying to one. This is my first time on here and don''t know how to post a message. Please help.
click on the ''new topic'' button at the top of the page.
2.gif

welcome blugirl!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
firstbase, that pic looks different than the one you posted the other day.
33.gif

is there an idealscope image?

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
belle so do you think this is "the one." To me it looks fantastic but I know as much about eastern religions as i do diamonds

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
when i hear back from Jim i will see if there is...i hope there is without having to pay the $25

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 10:56:20 AM
Author: firstbase32
belle so do you think this is ''the one.'' To me it looks fantastic but I know as much about eastern religions as i do diamonds
it seems to match your criteria well.

if the diamond is in stock and not a virtual stone, they should be able to get an idealscope image of it. i would want it if i were purchasing a diamond, but don''t feel like you have to get one on my account!
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
jim, being the amazing guy that he is, offered me a 5% discount if i ordered it today and sent a bank wire...but of course pay day isn''t until tomorrow and i wont'' have exactly enough

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:03:05 AM
jim, being the amazing guy that he is, offered me a 5% discount if i ordered it today and sent a bank wire...but of course pay day isn''t until tomorrow and i wont'' have exactly enough
amazing?
33.gif

sorry to sound so harsh, but that is just a cheesy sales tatic if the discount is actually only good for today.
14.gif

no one should be pressured with a ''buy RIGHT NOW or the deal is off''.
i hope something was lost in translation here because this has left me really dissapointed.
7.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
why are you disappointed? He''s communicated very well so far....i guess the 5% today thing is kind of odd...but i''ve heard very good things about all his diamonds

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:10:44 AM
Author: belle

Date: 5/24/2006 11:03:05 AM
amazing?
33.gif

sorry to sound so harsh, but that is just a cheesy sales tatic if the discount is actually only good for today.
14.gif

no one should be pressured with a ''buy RIGHT NOW or the deal is off''.
i hope something was lost in translation here because this has left me really dissapointed.
7.gif
Oh that''s not right, geez. That left me feeling kind of bad for you. Maybe it was a miscommunication?? I certainly hope so. You have been through a lot choosing a stone, then to find it was sold, now it wasn''t sold, and here you are now. I hope all goes well for you. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Lisa

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:13:46 AM
why are you disappointed? He''s communicated very well so far....i guess the 5% today thing is kind of odd...but i''ve heard very good things about all his diamonds
i am dissapointed in the ''discount only for today'' sales tatic. you are putting your hard earned money together and you are rewarded with ''this deal is only good for today''
33.gif
it''s dissapointing. that''s just me.
fortunately, you are the one who gets to make the decision.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
i mean it is kind of a weird way for them to approach it...it''s almost a car salesmen like sales pitch...ya know? Let me check and see if there are still pics up on their website for it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:21:29 AM
i mean it is kind of a weird way for them to approach it...it''s almost a car salesmen like sales pitch...ya know? Let me check and see if there are still pics up on their website for it.
hahahhaa....not ''almost'' it is! that is what i find offensive... it is soooo cut throat car salesman-y. that kind of thing is a deal breaker for me. again... good thing it''s not me buying!
35.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
so if it were you buying it you would find someone else?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:28:32 AM
so if it were you buying it you would find someone else?
it''s not about me firstbase. it''s about you. what is right for one person may not be for another. do what you are comfortable with and don''t look back.
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
haha i know...i plan on buying from them...i''m just saying that like you personally would look somewhere else? Jim has been really friendly with me and the fact that they have a good upgrade value and stuff makes it better.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Just tell Jim that tomorrow is payday and see if he''ll accept the wire transfer tomorrow with the 5% discount.
..... just an idea

I''ve talked to Jim, too and found him to be super efficient, friendly and fair.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 11:36:10 AM
haha i know...i plan on buying from them...i''m just saying that like you personally would look somewhere else? Jim has been really friendly with me and the fact that they have a good upgrade value and stuff makes it better.
oh yeah! i''ll go where the upgrade policies are better and the deal is good for more than just today.
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
well pay day is tomorrow but i''ll only have half...so unless i put it on my credit card, which i would rather not do, then i have to wait another 2 weeks.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
I just got this from Jim so you guys dont'' ahve to worry,

Matt,
Yes, Item 315371 is definitely available. I will ask Jennifer to see if she
can send you over an Idealscope of the diamond for review.
Also, please note that the 5% discounts if for *all* pricescope customers
who pay by wire, *anytime*. That was not intended to be a "only for today"
type of discount :)
Jim Schultz

Soooooo the 5% is all the time....a little misunderstanding i suppose :)

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

so.... the diamond is available! yay!!
good luck!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
whew! glad that is all straightened out!
26.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
so i should probably put it on hold...then talk to my parents and see if they can float me a loan to cover it until i get paid....i''m sure that''ll go over well....oh and any advice for talking to her dad? haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results