shape
carat
color
clarity

Fantastic Experience With Victor Canera!

c0delift

Rough_Rock
Hey there PS'ers, this is a very long overdue review of my incredible experience getting a custom made engagement ring for my now fiancee through Victor Canera. I made this thread this past summer asking for help picking a Caner H&A diamond. I ended up going the 1.702 ct Canera H&A with the the Anne Marie split shank halo design. My fiancee had told me that she loved the look of the round center stone with a cushion halo. After much research I concluded that Victor makes some of, if not the best halo engagement rings in the world!

Throughout the entire process, I spoke with both Nicholas and Victor. Nicholas handled the payment and shipping side while Victor of course crafted the beautiful ring. From the first email I sent, both Victor and Nicholas were a pleasure to deal with. I had told Victor what I had in mind, that I was hoping for a dainty cushion halo that would emphasize the center stone, and split shank band that was a bit deeper than the ones he had on his site. He told me it would not be a problem and once I picked my center stone he would get to work on the design.

Here is where the customer service was better than anything I could have imagined. If you look in the thread I posted above, I actually originally chose the 1.558 ct stone that he had on his site. A few weeks later I started to have second thoughts about the diamond I chose, and I also got a promotion and bonus at work that led to my budget increasing. I ended up contacting Victor and asking him if it was possible to go with a larger stone. Victor informed me that he had actually finished the setting within the last day, however, he would create me a new setting with the larger stone for no additional fee besides the price difference between the 2 center stones. I was elated that he was able to accommodate this change and I ended up taking him up on this offer. A few weeks later the ring was finished and he overnighted it via Fedex. The ring came out better than I ever could have hoped for when I first started the process of the looking for the perfect ring for my better half.

One more note on the customer service, Nicholas was fantastic as well with the payment processing. I had split my payment over a few different credit cards to maximize my rewards points from the purchase and he did it with no complaint or issue. I really can't give higher praise for how exceptional my experience working with Victor and Nicholas was. The customer experience paired the exceptional diamonds and craftsmanship makes Victor Canera the best option for purchasing jewelry in my opinion and we will be getting our wedding bands from him as well!

Without further adieu, here are some pictures of the ring and presentation box! (We got engaged in Disney World, btw!)

Once again, thank you Victor! Your craftsmanship, as well as customer service are second to none! I can't recommend Victor enough!

IMG-1409.JPG IMG-1410.JPG IMG-1411.JPG IMG-1412.JPG
IMG-1408.JPG IMG-1406.JPG IMG-1407.JPG
IMG-1405.JPG IMG-0912.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hey there PS'ers, this is a very long overdue review of my incredible experience getting a custom made engagement ring for my now fiancee through Victor Canera. I made this thread this past summer asking for help picking a Caner H&A diamond. I ended up going the 1.702 ct Canera H&A with the the Anne Marie split shank halo design. My fiancee had told me that she loved the look of the round center stone with a cushion halo. After much research I concluded that Victor makes some of, if not the best halo engagement rings in the world!

Throughout the entire process, I spoke with both Nicholas and Victor. Nicholas handled the payment and shipping side while Victor of course crafted the beautiful ring. From the first email I sent, both Victor and Nicholas were a pleasure to deal with. I had told Victor what I had in mind, that I was hoping for a dainty cushion halo that would emphasize the center stone, and split shank band that was a bit deeper than the ones he had on his site. He told me it would not be a problem and once I picked my center stone he would get to work on the design.

Here is where the customer service was better than anything I could have imagined. If you look in the thread I posted above, I actually originally chose the 1.558 ct stone that he had on his site. A few weeks later I started to have second thoughts about the diamond I chose, and I also got a promotion and bonus at work that led to my budget increasing. I ended up contacting Victor and asking him if it was possible to go with a larger stone. Victor informed me that he had actually finished the setting within the last day, however, he would create me a new setting with the larger stone for no additional fee besides the price difference between the 2 center stones. I was elated that he was able to accommodate this change and I ended up taking him up on this offer. A few weeks later the ring was finished and he overnighted it via Fedex. The ring came out better than I ever could have hoped for when I first started the process of the looking for the perfect ring for my better half.

One more note on the customer service, Nicholas was fantastic as well with the payment processing. I had split my payment over a few different credit cards to maximize my rewards points from the purchase and he did it with no complaint or issue. I really can't give higher praise for how exceptional my experience working with Victor and Nicholas was. The customer experience paired the exceptional diamonds and craftsmanship makes Victor Canera the best option for purchasing jewelry in my opinion and we will be getting our wedding bands from him as well!

Without further adieu, here are some pictures of the ring and presentation box! (We got engaged in Disney World, btw!)

Once again, thank you Victor! Your craftsmanship, as well as customer service are second to none! I can't recommend Victor enough!

IMG-1409.JPG IMG-1410.JPG IMG-1411.JPG IMG-1412.JPG
IMG-1408.JPG IMG-1406.JPG IMG-1407.JPG
IMG-1405.JPG IMG-0912.JPG

A Disney proposal - how romantic :kiss2: Congratulations on your beautiful ring and engagement and best wishes! I am hearing how wonderful VC is.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a stunning masterpiece that looks amazing on your fiancé’s hand! Victor is not only top notch in his craft but also in his customer service. Nicholas is awesome too. What a lucky lady, you did good!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous, beautiful, perfect ring!! having spoken to victor once i can also attest he is the utmost gentleman ... i ended up going a different way but want to work with him one day!

so glad you had a wonderful experience and that ring looks amazing on your your future wife =)2=)2

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a job well done...both the stone & ring look fantastic!!

By the way, love the VC packaging.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on such a beautiful ring and proposal!! It looks fabulous on her hand!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Victor always does an outstanding job!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And how nice of Victor to make a new setting.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

c0delift

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments on the ring! I wouldn't have found Victor in the first place without this forum!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a stunning ring you chose! Victor's craftsmanship is truly amazing, and the customer service at VC is impeccable as well. Congratulations on your engagement!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring - we need to say some daytime hand shots of that beauty! I just ordered studs from Victor, very similar to @carbonfan in a prior post. Cannot wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results