shape
carat
color
clarity

Fans of Lab Coloured Stones

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased a stunning lab grown violet purple sapphire from him last week. It’s a gorgeous stone! Has anyone else been looking at lab grown stones like me? I’ve been more drawn to them recently because prices for earth mined gems have become out of control and honestly the quality of stones that have been available recently has been pretty lacking.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just purchased a stunning lab grown violet purple sapphire from him last week. It’s a gorgeous stone! Has anyone else been looking at lab grown stones like me? I’ve been more drawn to them recently because prices for earth mined gems have become out of control and honestly the quality of stones that have been available recently has been pretty lacking.

Certain CSs are out of my reach if they were real gemstones, such as a classic blue green Emerald and a medium blue Sapphire.

Therefore, I am quite happy to get lab stones for them, and have one of each already - lab Emerald from Jeff W and lab Sapphire from Gary.

I also have other lab CSs from Gary, such as a Paraiba YAG, a Ruby, a neon yellow LuAg and an Emerald cabochon.

Only set one lab Ruby to date (not from Jeff or Gary), can't remember where I bought it, DOH!

DK :))

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I'm so tempted by one of the larger blue sapphires. Unbeatable pricing for a large precision stone. But I'm not sure how I'd set it. If you add to cart, you might be lucky enough to get a coupon too which is very hard to resist.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results