shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Yellow Diamond Ring/Earrings/necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Fancy Intense Yellow Ring: Daniel K setting, Internally Flawless 1.00ct
Fancy Intense Yellow Earrings: VS1, 1ctw, from Diamonds By Lauren (super to work with!!)
Greg Ruth Necklace, 1.5 ctw Fancy Intense Yellow Diamonds VS1; 2.1tcw VS1-E diamonds for a grand total of 3.6tcw.
Note: I placed the earrings up against the ring (it is not one ring with 3 radiants)

Yellow-diamonds-web.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
OH MY LAWD!!!!!AWESOME!!!!! Those are just great! What a set!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
...those yellows are so vibrant...fantastic stones, EOT.
3.gif

***drooling***

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Wow. EOT, is this a recent purchase?!?! This set is a girl's dream come true (at least it would be this girl's dream)!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
The set is all purchased within the last few months in addition to an upgrade Tiffany Lucida for the left hand.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I saw the ring you bought and it took my breath away, but this set...it's spectacular! And you only got a car?!?! It must be some AMAZING car!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Holy carp, that's delicious! You have excellent taste in jewellry. (It's late and I'm ill, so if i misspell, please overlook)

Shay

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
SO, I have a question!!! How on earth do I get my husband to buy ME jewelry??????? He sees no value to it at all!

You have magnificent taste and these are stunning pieces. Radiants are gorgeous any way, but especially fancy intense yellow!

Maybe you could give my husband some pointers!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy, those are beautiful jewels EofT!! Congratulations, and wow what a 10th wedding anniversary celebration you guys are having!!!
loopy.gif
Any more jewel encrusted treasures to share? We are all living vicariously through you.
22.gif

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Here are some close ups of the ring. The ring is an exceptional cut for a radiant. Both the center diamond and the pave diamonds really come alive. I had this out in the sunlight- blinding!! My compliments to Daniel K (they supplied both the ring and the diamond).

Yellow radiant ring2.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I was so confused! I thought the first picture was of a necklace and a pin. (I pictured the ring and earrings as a pin.) I kept reading the specs wondering where the ring and earrings were!

But...now that I have it figured out, all I can say is...WOW! They are stunning!

Now you just need a nice stick pin to match.
9.gif

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
Yes this is a tenth year celebration extravaganza!!. I love getting my wife fine jewelery (instead of a flat panel TV or other things I would have bought) and my goal is to spoil her randomly and surprise her throughout the year(s) with new stuff (these yellows were presented after she had a hard day at work). She deserves the best.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
She got these after a hard day at work?!

What if something really bad happens, like she breaks a leg or something?

I'm just teasing...What a lovely thing to do. She's a lucky gal.

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
A broken leg calls for some serious bling bling and spa treatments!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Cool!

Can it be a hairline fracture, or does it need to be compound?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Impossibly beautiful. Whew!
Now I fully intend to stew in my jealous juices
naughty.gif

slb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results