shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Yellow Cushion in Halo

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
renogirl|1315879761|3016219 said:
That reset is absolutely stunning!!! Really makes the center stone shine :love: :love: :love:
Couldnt agree more.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they did a great job! I think it looks so elegant in the new setting! ERD did a lovely job, for sure.

(Also- I loooove your tile, that cool floral molding thing is gorgeous.)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LGK|1315984077|3017155 said:
Wow, they did a great job! I think it looks so elegant in the new setting! ERD did a lovely job, for sure.

(Also- I loooove your tile, that cool floral molding thing is gorgeous.)

Thanks LGK! My fiance picked the tiles out himself when he had the bathroom renovated. Let's just say he really impressed me and his family - he's very quiet and low key, so we didn't know he had that domestic god-interior decorator extraordinaire in him! :shock:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Oooo! It's gorgeous. I really liked your first setting too, but the halo is gorgeous and it really makes the yellow pop. Congratulations, you did an amazing job chosing your diamond and settings! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! DSS solved!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful and huge!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I just pulled up this post after reading your hilarious Fraggle Rock garbage pile story. So funny! But also totally crazy because I think your stone is just beautiful. And I love this setting! I love a halo setting in which the stone is flush to the halo and the bezel really makes the stone (and its color) pop. It looks so beautiful on your hand and HUGE. Well done!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Swoon! I'm in love!! :cheeky:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously beautiful! It looks amazing on you.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You've had it 3 months now, and we are still able to comment on it!! lol!

That is a beautiful ring PB!!! LOVE IT! IT looks stunning on you - and I love the play by play description - I feel like we were at the cash/counter with you and then all the way down and up the elevator - to office, to home!! lol!

Just gorgeous!
(hows the DBTY necklace hunt going?)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklyOEC|1324502684|3086326 said:
Seriously beautiful! It looks amazing on you.

Thank you so much, SparklyOEC!

I do so love your beautiful dog with those soulful eyes! :love: :love: (hint hint - start a thread in hangout... with lots of pics!) :cheeky:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1324508082|3086390 said:
You've had it 3 months now, and we are still able to comment on it!! lol!

That is a beautiful ring PB!!! LOVE IT! IT looks stunning on you - and I love the play by play description - I feel like we were at the cash/counter with you and then all the way down and up the elevator - to office, to home!! lol!

Just gorgeous!
(hows the DBTY necklace hunt going?)

Thanks Enerchi! Can you tell I was REALLY excited about the ring? :naughty:

I never thought of it that way - the pictures documenting the journey. I LOVE IT :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LittleSparkle|1317308370|3028712 said:
I just pulled up this post after reading your hilarious Fraggle Rock garbage pile story. So funny! But also totally crazy because I think your stone is just beautiful. And I love this setting! I love a halo setting in which the stone is flush to the halo and the bezel really makes the stone (and its color) pop. It looks so beautiful on your hand and HUGE. Well done!

Oh - I totally missed your post in September, LittleSparkle! I'm glad you thought Fraggle rock garbage pile/trash heap was hilarious! Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder! No one commented on the post in that thread, so I was starting to worry that my attempts to empathize and bring some humour and perspective to the situation were lost.

And thank you for the flattering compliments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results