shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy WHite Diamonds

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
Wasn't sure if to post this in RT or here, but I figured there they would be called milky hazy diamonds.

I have often admired the fancy white diamonds on Leibish. I think I would like to get one.
Does anyone here have one? See one in person? Care to share pics or thoughts?

I haven't seen any in person. No videos of any on Leibish?

Sorry, I haven't seen any in person, either.

I've seen a few.
I'll just say I'd have to have a very well-rounded FCD to collection before I'd add a white one.
Same with black diamonds.

Not much of a fan of inclusions that put a damper on a diamond's light show or transparency.

I know they aren't every collector's cup of tea, but I'm happy to have what I consider to be an attractive one (to me anyhow) in my collection. I'm partial to the ones that still show brilliancy and don't look heavily included. Most are considered varying degrees of I clarity, however I have come across a couple that had full GIA reports that stated clarity as SI1 or SI2.

Kroshka

fancy_0.png

Also wanted to say I prefer ones that don't have a brownish or too much of a yellowish modifier/overtone.

Kroshka

kroshka|1449167718|3956968 said:
I know they aren't every collector's cup of tea, but I'm happy to have what I consider to be an attractive one (to me anyhow) in my collection. I'm partial to the ones that still show brilliancy and don't look heavily included. Most are considered varying degrees of I clarity, however I have come across a couple that had full GIA reports that stated clarity as SI1 or SI2.

Kroshka

It looks really nice! Do you have any more pics?

I think they are super cool, and I often admire them too!

Unfortunately the black background one is the only good one I took, but I have one that Leibish took against a gray background. Are you thinking of getting one for a special project or to add to your collection?

Kroshka

fwp1.jpg

Bad pics are still pics. :naughty:

I had a pendant made for my wife using FCDs and was thinking about making something matching for myself.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics