shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Fancy Pants, OEC diamond ring

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’ve been around a bit, you might know Fancy Pants, she is my fanciest ring in the bling squad. I love her to bits but don’t get to wear her much since I spend most of my time outside the house in the school pickup line. Yeah, that’s about as fancy as I get these days :)

Here are the stats, she is a closed culet OEC weighing 3/4 carat with K color and VS2 clarity, these stats come from an appraiser at the New England Gem Lab here in CT. I had her set into this 14k white gold setting that has a mix of marquise, baguette and single cut diamonds weighing over 1/2 carat. All the diamonds are sparkly and beautiful, despite the culet being closed she shoots off wonderful rainbow flashes

I’m literally only selling her because I have a diamond nearly the same size in a ring that is more wearable for my lifestyle. The ring is a size 8 1/2 and can be resized although more gold would need to be added.

$1695 includes postage and insurance with signature confirmation, please note I only ship within the U.S, sorry to any international friends. If paying regular PayPal please add the fee.

I have video so you can see her in action, please contact me through the LT listing:

Thanks for looking!

7416BF61-FA17-4F2E-AA17-90EC7015F12F.jpeg

F4761C19-AE8E-4F2C-AA23-7B2F6F4F9AD9.jpeg

6E520747-17AF-4E95-BA1F-8E6A5F96448F.jpeg

BE733740-EE60-4A54-B511-8154A5F097AC.jpeg

77726E66-1C95-4F87-898A-98C45E808531.jpeg

F41E494F-E7D8-490A-9C1B-ACE23EACE330.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had a couple of people email me asking if I will accept offers. So just wanted to clarify that I will accept offers, the asking price is my cost all in but I’m totally willing to wheel and deal.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had a couple of people email me asking if I will accept offers. So just wanted to clarify that I will accept offers, the asking price is my cost all in but I’m totally willing to wheel and deal.
You are already giving it away!!! Inflation is sooo bad lately that you are giving a great deal! Is it a natural diamond or lab?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are already giving it away!!! Inflation is sooo bad lately that you are giving a great deal! Is it a natural diamond or lab?

All natural diamonds. I realize I could consign it but haven’t had great luck with that route.

Reactions: Kya

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoard and make a pendant!

Ahhhh, I don’t really wear necklaces though. However if Nala says I’m crazy to sell it for lower then I have to listen.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh, I don’t really wear necklaces though. However if Nala says I’m crazy to sell it for lower then I have to listen.

Do you sell on eBay? It definitely reaches a broader audience than PS especially for antiques. Or, You should reach out to Katie at Rambling Rose on IG. She pays very fair prices!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you sell on eBay? It definitely reaches a broader audience than PS especially for antiques. Or, You should reach out to Katie at Rambling Rose on IG. She pays very fair prices!

Thanks for weighing in on this thread, I really appreciate it.

I don’t sell on EBay anymore because they were requiring bank account information since they apparently aren’t working with PayPal anymore. Well DH was not on board with that so no more EBay selling. I don’t need to sell it but if I’m not wearing something I feel it’s wasteful to keep it when someone else could appreciate it.

Thanks for the suggestion about the IG seller, I’m going to sleep on this.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has sold to a wonderful friend here in Connecticut who I know absolutely adores her. Thanks everyone!

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the sale. Any Pricescope knowledgeable about this type of setting? Is this a Bow ring?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the sale. Any Pricescope knowledgeable about this type of setting? Is this a Bow ring?

It’s mid-century, I thought of it like a ribbon so perhaps ribbon ring if you are looking for something like it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results