shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Color Diamond Melee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I''ve been a pricescope lurker for sometime and have finally come around to making a first post
1.gif
This is such a great board and the environment here is so different from other diamond forums.

I''m hoping that someone here could recommend some good sources or vendors for fancy color diamond melee. I''ve searched the archives here with no luck. I''m looking for small stones in the 1-3 point size for a jewelry design that I have in mind. In regards to color, my preference is for fancy/intense yellow and fancy/intense pink. I''m not looking to buy a huge quantity, I estimate 0.20-0.35ct for each color. Any help, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.

kroshka

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Practically any one of the vendors here on PS can assist you with finding fancy colored melee... However you're not likely to find the melee listed for sale on their web site, it's a specialty item... Pick a dealer that you want to work with and submit a request for assistance via email.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi niceice,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have such melee available (big smiles if you do!)? In the past I have called several vendors about colored diamond melee only to find that it was either too much of a specialty item for the vendor to get, the vendor was not interested unless the quantity being purchased was large, it was too outrageously priced, or more commonly, the quality/color was not what I was looking for.

kroshka

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
True enough, these items get rarely listed. THIS is one exception I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results