shape
carat
color
clarity

Family birthstone inspo (charms or single pieces)

sfilly

Rough_Rock
Hello! We recently completed our little family with the birth of our second daughter. All of our birthstones are blue and I'm on the hunt for either nice gemstone charms to stack on a necklace or a single piece (ring or pendant or even bracelet) that houses 4 gemstones.
I'd love to see some birthstone jewelry inspo or recommendations for where to get the gem stone charms. There are so many sellers on Etsy but the quality seems suspect. Looking for sapphire, aquamarine, and tanzanite

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is such a good idea. My family is almost complete as well so I'm following this for ideas ☺️

Hello! We recently completed our little family with the birth of our second daughter. All of our birthstones are blue and I'm on the hunt for either nice gemstone charms to stack on a necklace or a single piece (ring or pendant or even bracelet) that houses 4 gemstones.
I'd love to see some birthstone jewelry inspo or recommendations for where to get the gem stone charms. There are so many sellers on Etsy but the quality seems suspect. Looking for sapphire, aquamarine, and tanzanite

Those stones are all going to look lovely together! Congrats on your most recent addition to the family!!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your second daughter! I have been looking into family jewelry as well that doesn’t look like the traditional mother’s jewelry. I’m having a set of flower earrings made with my family’s birthstones. With all your blue birthstones, that would be the perfect background for a celestial pendant like this one.
IMG_0868.jpeg

This would be a pretty option as well that doesn’t look like your typical family ring. It comes as a pendant or earrings in this style.
IMG_0867.jpeg

These are designs that are available through any jeweler that has access to Stuller. If you’re wanting something with more substantial stones, you could try checking Africa Gems or Columbia Gem House if you want to get all of them in one place to have them set as small charms.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
I'm also following, as I have a similar itch to scratch and haven't found the right inspiration...yet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results