shape
carat
color
clarity

Familiar with these appraisers??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DoctorZ

Rough_Rock
Is there anyone who is familiar with Tom Tashey of Professional Gem Sciences? (http://www.progem.com/). Or Thom Underwood of San Diego? I need to find a good independent appraiser in southern Calif. Desperately need your input!

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
I saw someone recommending PGS as the third most respected lab behind AGS and GIA not too long ago. They may just be a phone call away, but nobody there replied to emails I sent a year or so ago though, and the web page has little information, so no business from me so far
1.gif

tbird

Rough_Rock
Not that I'm anybody here, but I used Tom Tashey for an appraisal here in Chicago a month ago because of this site's recommendation and the fact that his office is only a stone throw away from where I work downtown.

He met with me personally to evaluate my stone and took alot of his time to explain things to me (since I'm pretty green about this stuff). I'd say just talking with him alone, was worth the $45.

Anyways... I found there website basically useless too but for what it's worth, their number here in Chicago is 312/920-1541.

Joe S.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results