shape
carat
color
clarity

FAKE Appraising Laboratory

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pous

Rough_Rock

Hello Everyone,

I just joined your forum today.
The only one reason that i did that, because I want you all alert about FAKE appraising laboratory.
It is Associated International Gemological Laboratory (www.aigllabs.com).
It was created by MelroseJewelers (www.melrosejewelers.com) they also go by the name melrosediamonds on e-bay to provide "Independent" watch appraisals.
I have attached the file for you to see. you can also go to ebay and see their store: melrosediamonds. All their watches come with piece of paper.
So my question is: Is there any way to report them to somebody?

Thank you

AIGL_appraisal_rolex_president_number.jpg

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Um - don't think so. What is fake about them? Anyone can set up a gemological lab and provide appraisals, and that includes a jeweller branching out; unfortunately, there is nothing to prevent that being called an "indipendent" appraisal. Their credibility, expertise and impartiality may be found wanting, but there is no stopping them apart from refusing to take their word and insisting on truly indipendent, recognised and reputable reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results