shape
carat
color
clarity

Fair Price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roughexperience

Rough_Rock
Well... I thought I was an educated buyer, but I find out how little I know each day. I couldn't find an "unwarped" stone myself, so someone
wink.gif
was gracious enough to "cut" a stone for me.Something didn't feel right...fortunately I haven't purchased anything (although I did put down a deposit). Now I find myself waiting for this person to cut a stone with the following criteria for a specific price:Square Radiant
Carat: 1.80+
Cut: Class 2A
Clarity: VS2
Color: G
Squareness: 1.05:1See http://www.pricescope.com/tutor_fnc2.asp
for cut details.I'm willing to continue working with this questionable character, but what would be a fair price be for these criteria?Thanks in advance for your help, and for all the helpful information on this site!

roughexperience

Rough_Rock
Doh! I meant your estimate is much lower than Fred's. Sorry...brain wasn't functioning yesterday.

roughexperience

Rough_Rock
Yes, I've read that thread. My message was intended to be tounge-in-cheek regarding Warping.Thanks for the pricing info. As I suspected it's much higher than I've been quoted.If anybody knows of a diamond that meets these criteria, I'd be very happy to hear about it!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Oh, good
smile.gif
So you've been quoted less than internet prices. That should be very good deal indeed. Where did you find it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results