shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets / Signed Pieces... Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
So, I''ve been dealing with the people at Facets / Signed Pieces, and I just wanted to post for any of you lurkers or newbies out there who are nervous about buying online to say that I have rarely got such good customer service from ANYONE. They responded quickly to my questions, sent the ring I ordered extra fast so my mom could see it while she was in town, and now that I''m not sure it''s what I want (mom and pals all say it looks too much like an e-ring to pass as an rhr and I caved), they''ve been extraordinarily helpful about the return process. I''m now a devoted fan and hope to buy something to replace it from them when something suitable comes up on their site!

And then to buy huge amounts of gorgeous sparkling luscious bling from them in the future...ok, dreaming a little. But a girl can dream...
9.gif

YAY Facets!

36.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to know.

I like looking at their inventory, since it turns over.

talkdiamond2me

Rough_Rock
They are the best. My husband purchased my eternity band and engagement setting from there, plus a diamond cross. The quality of the diamonds are amazing. And the service is awesome. i don''t think I will ever buy high-end jewelry from anywhere else!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
On a whim I looked on the site and saw a size 7 Cartier trinity band which I like and wanted for travel. Price was great, I ordered and had it here today in my hands. It looks great and they were very responsive and this was just a little item. I add to the general positive comments...

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I purchased a Tiffany 1.35c ring and a Tiffany diamond band from them on 2 seperate occations last month. Their service is excellent. Products are in excellent shape, exactly as what were advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results