shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets/Signed Pieces great deals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

berkley

Rough_Rock
Happy Friday to you all!

I''ve been obsessing over a wedding ring, and have decided to go Asscher eternity route. I have scoured every inch of PS to check out various asscher bands, and have found many people to be happy with their Facets/Signed Pieces bands. My question is how on earth do some of you get the "great deals" from SP? They don''t have a clearance/sale/discounted section on their site, do I just call and ask what pieces they have on sale?

Also, I am having a hard time deciding between a 2.5ct eternity from Signed Pieces, or a U-prong asscher band from Dimend Scassi with seven .30ct stones (about 2.5cts?)

I''ve seen a couple Facets asscher bands, but no Dimend Scassi bands, anyone dealt with them for eternity rings?

Thanks in advance!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi Berkley,

I''m not sure which ''great deals'' you are referring to. Facets sell name brand items (2-nd hand) like Tiffany, Cartier... at about 40% below new cost. These are indeed great deals!.

Otherwise their normal stock (i.e. their own brand) is at a great price compared to retail. They do have sales periodically, they had an early Xmas sale lat year. You just need to keep checking their website.

Good luck with your search!

a

ps do a search on ''dimend scaasi eternity'' in the search box above right. You should get some info.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could be wrong but I thought Signed Pieces sold mostly pre-owned items with a few brand new things in there. I read that someone bought a Tiffany ring for a really good price because it had belonged to someone else.

I think the Facets part of the business is new stuff.

Maisie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results