shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets Maternity Rinds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw those today as I was drooling over the asscher setting as mine is taking forever and a day. They are too cute. I love the pink sapphire ones!!!!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to have to bookmark that website for future use!
31.gif

Too cute...thanks for sharing!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the sapphire ones!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
can I get one pink and one blue if all I am is a cat-mom? (Ella-Bella and Joffery say momma needs ''em
3.gif
)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh, those are sweet! I am trying to get my dad to buy my mom an eternity band from facets now, but maybe the kids are too old for those ones at 24, 20, 15, and 14 YEARS
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Allright not be a bum, but how are these diffrent from every other sapphire eternity band?
I like the whole pink/blue idea cute....but other then that? Do they have sizers so they fit when your hands are no longer swollen? I feel like I am missing something...

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 9:26:54 PM
Author: Matatora
Allright not be a bum, but how are these diffrent from every other sapphire eternity band?
I like the whole pink/blue idea cute....but other then that? Do they have sizers so they fit when your hands are no longer swollen? I feel like I am missing something...

You are not alone, I totoally agree. I chuck it up to excellent marketing!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s just meant as a gift to give to the new mom. If she had a boy, then get the blue one, if girl, then pink. I don''t think it''s really meant to be worn while you are pregnant. There is nothing "special" about the way it fits the pregnant woman''s finger. It is just another kind of gift you can give besides blue or pink clothing or baby stuff.

I think it''s really cute. But are those considered good prices?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, it would be worth it just for the box. that is the cutest thing ever.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww. I want them! They''d be great to stack! I thouight they''d be birthstones though.. I wonder how come they have a teeny weeny prong set blue one, but not a pink one!

burnban35

Rough_Rock
If my husband (of 17.5 years) and I are fortunate enough...maybe I'll have one of these by next Mother's Day.
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck jjaks!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
ooohhhh, those are cute, and I have one boy one girl! YAY, I get a blue one AND a pnk one. Bookmarking this for Christmas!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
that's so cute eternity however
I should get 4 pink and one blue
6.gif
6.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where's Sevens One on this thread!
9.gif

I wish they used light blue stones there, but the idea is great. Marketing, smarketing - this is a good one. Hope it workd for them.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pink and blue idea, but I only spend my money on diamonds!!! Plus those prices are kind of pricey for pink sapphires IMO!

louisesam

Rough_Rock
the pacifier jewelry boxes are too cute. i should get one pink and one blue from hubby...and a diamond eternity ring as well for stacking.
emteeth.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2005 5:21:17 AM
Author: valeria101

Where''s Sevens One on this thread!
9.gif

I wish they used light blue stones there, but the idea is great. Marketing, smarketing - this is a good one. Hope it workd for them.
I''ll just get a bunch and stack em with diamond bands!
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results