shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock

Hello, Ladies!

I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies happen to have either the .53ct shared-prong eternity band OR .49ct channel eternity band from facets.

I ran a search but have only seen bands that were bigger. I am looking to buy from facets since everyone here loves them. My mom suggested I try the L.A. jewelry district and had a bad experience.

38.gif

Thank you ladies!

Oh, I have included a blurry pic of my ring! It''s a .58 ACA from WF in the platinum simple tiffany setting. Thx again!

3.gif

closeupround.jpg

ilovedogs

Rough_Rock
I have the channel band....it is soooo delicate (2.2mm) and I love it. I did not like the channel look at all initially. I always thought they looked to chunky and too 80's. But the small Facets band is really perfect, not a lot of metal and it really looks like a pave set because the stones are small. I wish I could attach a picture but everytime I try posting a picture I have issues so I gave up.
I think it would look lovely with your ring. Remember the photos on the Facets site are magnified so they look huge....

Hope that helps....

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

I like the channel set. Have you posted pics so that I can run a search? Sorry, about that blurry pic. It looks like the camera got more focused on my fingers than my ring! I have yet to manage to fix my camera! bleh...

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 5:32:14 PM
Author: ilovedogs
I have the channel band....it is soooo delicate (2.2mm) and I love it. I did not like the channel look at all initially. I always thought they looked to chunky and too 80''s. But the small Facets band is really perfect, not a lot of metal and it really looks like a pave set because the stones are small. I wish I could attach a picture but everytime I try posting a picture I have issues so I gave up.
I think it would look lovely with your ring. Remember the photos on the Facets site are magnified so they look huge....

Hope that helps....
I think the one you described is the one I''m thinking about getting. I''m glad you said there wasn''t a lot of metal... I couldn''t tell from their website picture. Now I just have to decide if I want that or a plain band :)

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Lol...i want both! The plain plat 2mm is like 255. I want that and the channel set
41.gif
Everytime I run a search I see huge beautiful bands!
15.gif
, which I love...but I want to see the smaller ones too!
9.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
No problem, I like them too!
I''ll bet that would be gorgeous with your solitaire
30.gif

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results