shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets and the pink maternity band - Photoshop help, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock

I''ve been eyeing the Facets eternity pink sapphire “Maternity Ring” for sometime now feel like I can make the splurge.

9.gif

I''d like to wear this piece everyday and want to stack the band on top of my current wedding set - do you think that would look okay if I the ring is rose gold? Or do you think the white would be better suited for my set? I don''t currently own any yellow or rose gold – but and I''m really attracted to the rose color because it''s different. I just don''t want to look off.

Also, my wedding band is only 3/4 channel set. Should I request the same of the sapphires in the maternity ring or would that look to matchy?

Here''s my current set.

If anyone can work their Photoshop magic to add the maternity ring - I would be much appreciated!

THANKS!!!

Picturemetroset 012.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Metro, do you want it on e-ring side or w-band side?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I want to stack it on top of my e-ring.
9.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock

That''s really cool, PRICESCOPE!

THANK YOU for doing that for me! I need to learn how to use Photoshop so I can do neat things like this!

Would you mind terribly doing it in the white gold for me? I would be very grateful!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you considered putting the pink band BETWEEN your w-band and e-ring?

IMHO - the mix of melee sizes & colors & type of bands & the halo all mixed together gets a little confusing-looking when the pink band is stacked on TOP ...

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope: Yes, white gold with pink sapphires, please!
9.gif

decodelighted: Thanks for the suggestion. Hmm, you think all together it looks confusing, eh? I can see what you mean. But I do love this pink ring and if I purchase it, I do want to wear it everyday. You think maybe on the other hand or another finger? Opinion/thoughts are welcomed!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I have left a bit of warmth in the metal color to match your e-ring color, skin reflection on white metal.

WhiteGban68.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Deco. It would look better in WG or platinum I think however. I just never liked the look of 3 rings, especially when they really don't match one another. Kind of messy looking, sorry
40.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i don''t know if this will help any but i will tell you my experience. i purchased the blue sapphire maternity ring in platinum channel set with round stones. i own two white diamond platinum eternity rings. sometimes i use the sapphire between the two diamond bands on the left hand and the e-ring on the right. i have also used the three rings stacked with the e-ring on top. not often have i done that but sometimes for a change. when i use the three stacked with sapphire in the middle i nearly always get compliments. if i were going to buy one i would match the metal color to what i already have and put the color in the center. hth.
1.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
After looking at these photo''s (Thank you so much, Pricescope, for your help!), I agree - it''s too much with the rose gold and mixed shapes of the melee.
7.gif

Maybe the white gold
33.gif
for a right hand ring instead?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know ... if it''s for the OTHER hand ... I think pink gold with pink sapphires would be lovely!

I don''t mean to be discouraging at all!! You''ve been wanting this & it''s so exciting to save up & be ready to JUMP! Sometimes it''s just a slight adjustment of how you originally pictured things ... diff. between reality & "vision" - yanno?

There''s another version floating around too ... pink gold + pink sapphires in a shared prong style. If you want something *different* from your wedding set for your other hand ... that might be fun too ... or maybe three teensy 1.5 mm shared prong bands ... white diamond then pink sapphire then white diamond. LOTS of options!!!
2.gif

BTW - your set is very pretty AS IS!
1.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I totally know what you mean, decodelighted. I see it - I want it, but like clothes, sometimes it just doesn''t look the way I invisioned it would.
38.gif

But hey, there is a maternity necklace
2.gif
That''s always an option.

Ohhhh wait - how about a toe ring?!?!? I wonder were I could find something like that?

Oh, now look what I''ve done.....

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I convinced my friend to get it for his wife the white gold and pink sapphire one from Facets. She loves it, and she wears it as a stackable with her set, similar to yours. Just a thought but the WG and pink is adorable too...

I personally would do rose gold and pink sapphires if i could...sounds yummy all that pink!
30.gif

Congrats by the way!
35.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
So many options, I just don''t know! I wish I could buy 3 - two in white gold and one in pink to wear in the middle
31.gif
!

I wish to win the lotto.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the WG if you''re going to wear it on your left hand. the rose gold is pretty but would work better on your right hand IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results