color
clarity

Facebook + BGD? Prizes?!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC said:
Starshine said:
How fun! So hoping I win one! =)
I'm hoping to win, as well. Was a bit annoyed to see one person had at least THREE likes (must have had created extra FB accounts). Is that cheating or not? :(

Don't you mean that 3 people liked that the person posted/shared it? That is usually what 'likes' mean.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara said:
MC said:
Starshine said:
How fun! So hoping I win one! =)
I'm hoping to win, as well. Was a bit annoyed to see one person had at least THREE likes (must have had created extra FB accounts). Is that cheating or not? :(

Don't you mean that 3 people liked that the person posted/shared it? That is usually what 'likes' mean.

It is on the left side where I saw the person's name and avatar three times. There is the section on the left that shows which of my friends like the sweepstakes. Then below that, there is the 2000+ people like that. It's not the wall where a person can comment on posts saying they like what's said. Does that mean the person registered three times to enter three times?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I submitted the form twice-just because I wasn't sure it 'took' the first time. I had already 'liked' the site so I didn't know if it would work.
I expected to see something on the screen but didn't. When I got an email I won, I filled out the form for my daughter and submitted it.
I hope she wins too. But if she wins the pendant, she must give it to me! :Up_to_something:

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
So happy that I won a pin also! It's a nice early birthday gift for me.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorta sounds like most entrants are winners - still a great PR tool for BGD! Can't wait to see them!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I won a pin! :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all who have won.....I wish I would win one...sigh......

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondrnglover said:
Congrats to all who have won.....I wish I would win one...sigh......

Me too . . . sigh

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results