shape
carat
color
clarity

Face Cleansers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Holy CRAP Island dreams! You couldn''t have posted this ANY MORE timely! Applying toothpaste TONIGHT!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Okay I''m going on about a month of clear skin now. I even made it through the monthly hormone attack. (For those who don''t know, my skin was responding AMAZINGLY to the Proactiv line until I started using Bare Escentuals in August. My skin has not recovered until now). Taking a cue from the "drugstore finds" thread and a friend''s suggestion, I bought Queen Helene''s Mint Julep Scrub (not Masque) for $4. My friend is also Chinese and she probably the most amazing skin I''ve ever seen. Her skin is not ask acne-prone as mine. She uses products containing oil with no problems. She uses this stuff every morning (I believe it is oil-free). So now each morning I wash with that scrub then apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin SPF 15. The only makeup I wear is eye makeup and Tarte''s Blushing Bride Cheek Stain.

Then at night I wash with Cetaphil. Each night I alternate between Proactiv''s Benzoyl Peroxide Renewing Treatment and Oil of Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment. Who knew? I always shied (sp?) away from products that didn''t say "oil-free" but the Oil of Olay has petrolatum in it!!!! That''s basically Vaseline! My face looks great in the mornings after I use it (not oil-slicked at all...just dewy)!! I have oily skin that is very comedone-prone, so I was shocked that a product with petrolatum in it works for me. The Bare Escentuals gave me actual pimples for 4 months!

Still haven''t gone for a facial...they''re so expensive in NY!!

Oh and I also flip my pillowcase every night and change it every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results