shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoops, I forgot to post my HoW ring here! In fact, my pendant + ring was under $1200 :)

20151109_102322.jpg 20151104_120842.jpg icm_fullxfull.71017220_fg7iirvbhggg80ss08k4.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those HoW pieces are gorgeous...hard to believe they are both under $1200. I wish I had the courage to send my stones overseas.

I have two smaller (under 1 ct) additions to my family.
Unheated ceylon sapphire in a preloved setting - $650 total
Red burmese spinel in another 18k setting from my retired jeweler - $850 total

ring-sapphire-ceylon-blue.jpg

ring-spinel-red-burma.jpg

I can pretty much say I have everything I want at this point. Trying to wrap up a few things before I make my attempt on a big ban :angel:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow limosun! You make those "smaller" stones look big and gorgeous! I never would have guessed that they are under 1ct! And they are so bright, they just pop. Congrats on having almost all the things you want, and enjoy these two! :appl:

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
img_20151117_093949.jpg

1.33 ct heated blue cabochon sapphire from Madagascar. 6.8 x 5.7 x 3.5 mm. Purchased from Tan's Odyssey Gem eBay store.
Setting is 14k white gold from Stuller, ordered through Joe Escobar Diamonds in Campbell, CA.
Total cost just over $700.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
lovedogs, your HoW pieces are fantastic- I love the ring on you- it is beautiful.

limosun- seriously- great additions- yummy, yummy red spinel and your hands look amazing. The preloved halo was a score and love the blue you put in there.

urseberry, I kid you not I had a blue sapphire cab in my cart on ebay for so long but never could figure on what I'd do with it. That setting is a great choice! Are you local to Joe Escobar or do you just order with them online? I think you chose a great setting for that stone, looks great on you.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
apacherose|1447793577|3950925 said:
urseberry, I kid you not I had a blue sapphire cab in my cart on ebay for so long but never could figure on what I'd do with it. That setting is a great choice! Are you local to Joe Escobar or do you just order with them online? I think you chose a great setting for that stone, looks great on you.

apacherose, thanks! I'm local to Joe Escobar. They said they order from Stuller 3x per week! Any jeweler can order from Stuller, but if you'd like an online option, I believe it was jstarfireb who had a good experience working with Melissa at Wink's store, High Performance Diamonds.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stones and settings lilmosun! That red spinel has an amazing colour.

urseberry: beautiful sapphire and I love the flowing design of the setting.

lovedogs: thanks for sharing your HoW pieces here.

This is what fabulousness under 1250$ is all about. Very inspiring ladies. Wish I could contribute more to my own thread.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
urseberry|1447793899|3950929 said:
apacherose|1447793577|3950925 said:
apacherose, thanks! I'm local to Joe Escobar. They said they order from Stuller 3x per week! Any jeweler can order from Stuller, but if you'd like an online option, I believe it was jstarfireb who had a good experience working with Melissa at Wink's store, High Performance Diamonds.

Wow, thank you for such a great tip. I really would like an online option, and would not hesitate to work with them!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
urseberry|1447791243|3950902 said:
img_20151117_093949.jpg

1.33 ct heated blue cabochon sapphire from Madagascar. 6.8 x 5.7 x 3.5 mm. Purchased from Tan's Odyssey Gem eBay store.
Setting is 14k white gold from Stuller, ordered through Joe Escobar Diamonds in Campbell, CA.
Total cost just over $700.

Wow urseberry! So gorgeous, and perfect in that setting. Motivates me to work with a jeweler to price some Stuller settings--it's so well-made and looks incredible for such a reasonable price! :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
lilmosun|1447734853|3950634 said:
Those HoW pieces are gorgeous...hard to believe they are both under $1200. I wish I had the courage to send my stones overseas.

I can pretty much say I have everything I want at this point. Trying to wrap up a few things before I make my attempt on a big ban :angel:

Beautiful rings lilmosun!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring cost me less that 700 and most of this was for the ruby, the setting was a really good deal at 150 for 14k white gold :). Again hard to get a good pic of the bright glow within.

ru9.jpg
ru17.jpg
ru16_-_edited.jpg
ru8.jpg
dsc01033_-_edited.jpg
dsc01017_-_edited.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces :love: :love: :love:
Any new fabulousness under 1250 USD ladies and gents?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1447734853|3950634 said:

Let me be first in line when you sell that red spinel!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I shouldn't jump the gun here, but I *hopefully* have 3 rings for this thread in the works! 2 from MDZ that will definitely be under $1250, and one from Alastair Kelsey that should be within that price, but not 100% sure. More to come when I get pics! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1451340377|3967558 said:
I know I shouldn't jump the gun here, but I *hopefully* have 3 rings for this thread in the works! 2 from MDZ that will definitely be under $1250, and one from Alastair Kelsey that should be within that price, but not 100% sure. More to come when I get pics! :appl:

Yay! Thanks for the heads up.
Alistair is working on his second ring for me. Isn't his style wonderful?
What kind of stone will he set for you or will you share that once it's ready? And what design? I cannot wait to see it :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1451369236|3967717 said:
lovedogs|1451340377|3967558 said:

Yay! Thanks for the heads up.
Alistair is working on his second ring for me. Isn't his style wonderful?
What kind of stone will he set for you or will you share that once it's ready? And what design? I cannot wait to see it :appl:

Alastair is setting my sunstone iolite that I got from Brad at TGT a while back. It is going to be a combination of the Floret and Solace design (I'm giving him free reign with the design, his work is gorgeous!) The MDZ rings will be setting 2 of my stones in settings they have online (modified for my stone sizes). They sent the design for my cabochon gem silica and I am very pleased! The second stone they are setting is the zircon I got from Roger Dery, but I don't have that design yet. I appreciate your excitement on my behalf!

looking%20down%20(6).jpg
through%20finger%20(4).jpg Katherine%20Meltzoff.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super excited to see the outcome Lovedogs. The design for your gem silica looks so rich and luscious :love: :love:
And oooh... a combination of the Floret and Solace by Alistair Kelsey will be stunning. I am looking forward to see your rings. You will have 3 stunning pieces.

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
BailyC i have to say that moonstone is dreamy. I adore moonstones. Do you have other photos? I love your ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alistair finished my sunstone ring and just sent me his pics! I love it and can't wait for it to be here so I can see it in person :) just wanted to share his pics with you all. In total this ring + stone (and shipping to him) will be about 1,100. :clap: solace_-_sunstone_logo_1.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1452486471|3973999 said:
Alistair finished my sunstone ring and just sent me his pics! I love it and can't wait for it to be here so I can see it in person :) just wanted to share his pics with you all. In total this ring + stone (and shipping to him) will be about 1,100. :clap: solace_-_sunstone_logo_1.jpg

I was so amazed to see the photo's on his FB this morning. What a stunning outcome :love: :love: The mysterious sunstone, the elegant and clean lines, the elegance it radiates. I already posted in your sunstone thread. Looking forward to see your own pics.
Hopefully we will see more of Alistair Kelsey's work here on PS. He creates a selective range of styles and always with a clear signature.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Lovedogs that ring is incredible! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a gorgeous ring and very affordable too. :appl:

S

SparkliesLuver

lovedogs said:
Alistair finished my sunstone ring and just sent me his pics! I love it and can't wait for it to be here so I can see it in person :) just wanted to share his pics with you all. In total this ring + stone (and shipping to him) will be about 1,100. :clap:

What a fantastic outcome! :love: :clap: I wouldn't change a thing. Super excited to see your pictures!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning I have received the photo's of my new ring by Alistair Kelsey with green zircon from Chris Auletta.
I love the elegance and detailing of the ring, especially the prongs and delicate knife edge. The ring will be shipped to Europe on Monday together with the green tourmaline ring Alistair made for me. I am looking forward to see Alistair's rings with my own eyes.

The ring is made of 18 kt rose and white gold.

Finally I can contribute to this thread again :lol:

_1504.jpeg

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful Acinom, love the simplicity and 'elegance' of it. I bet it will be a joy to wear.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, Acinom!! What a great way to showcase that stunning stone! The first thing I thought was "elegance" and love how streamlined the whole thing is. Can't want to see hand shots!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom I don't want to take away from your gorgeous Alistair picture, but I just received vendor pics from MDZ from my gem silica ring. They are shipping it and my zircon ring (which I dont have photos of yet) on Monday. :appl:

unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs and acinom...

Love both of your Alistair Kelsey rings...will need to bookmark him...the settings are simple, elegant and really show off your gorgeous stones.

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! Lovedogs and Acinom, such gorgeous new rings! I am not familiar with Alistair Kelsey and am loving the what I'm seeing here! Yay for you both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results