shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna add my new one to this thread. Here's my 1.5ish ct blue spinel with 40 points of diamonds in YG. I haven't been able to stop staring at it:razz: 20180827_180441.jpg 20180828_144542.jpg

Gorgeous!! :love:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna add my new one to this thread. Here's my 1.5ish ct blue spinel with 40 points of diamonds in YG. I haven't been able to stop staring at it:razz: 20180827_180441.jpg 20180828_144542.jpg

Beautiful! More details please!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! More details please!

While searching for a grey spinel for my friend's e-ring I stumbled upon this ring on LT and pounced quite impulsively! I have been so worried it was going to be synthetic because of the lack of grey modifier. I was ringing my hands while I waited for it to arrive. It passed all the tests I could do at home like LWUV, Chelsea filter, and it's even magnetic. Jeweler confirmed today it's natural. I am over the moon, as I have a few loose blue spinels that either black out or have a strong grey or violet modifier, but I've never seen one irl that is such a true blue. It's about 1 size too big so I'll need to have sized, but I haven't wanted to take it off:lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Woah, what a find for under $1250! I guess the reason I don't find amazing deals on LT is because others always snatch it up before me (better for my wallet this way though) :razz:.

Congrats! It's a seriously gorgeous blue, that is mesmerizing and worth staring at! :kiss2:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock

What a fabulous ring, and what a blue! Do you think it’s a Luc Yen, possibly? What a lucky find on LT!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! Such an amazing ring.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful blue spinel, congratulations on the find! You got a smoking deal on it, too:)

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Congratulations, Mrs. Strizzle! That is a great color spinel and it looks wonderful on you! I saw that on LT and really wanted it myself but couldn’t afford it right now. I thought it was a lucky offering. The color really is excellent. Wear it in good health!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
76A13CE6-5D6B-4B19-A70E-0A1E5194E740.jpeg
My new mint tourmaline ring! This is a green Congo tourmaline cushion I bought from @raregemlover and had set with my local jeweler in Singapore in 18k white gold. It makes a great everyday ring.

Speaking of @raregemlover, someone should go buy her huge and gorgeous rubellite ring on LT. If only I could rock a 11mm trillion!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new mint tourmaline ring! This is a green Congo tourmaline cushion I bought from @raregemlover and had set with my local jeweler in Singapore in 18k white gold. It makes a great everyday ring.

Speaking of @raregemlover, someone should go buy her huge and gorgeous rubellite ring on LT. If only I could rock a 11mm trillion!

I love your new ring. It’s a beautiful and totally wearable design. Minty fresh. :mrgreen2:

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:kiss2:

I’m so happy you like it! It looks beautiful in that elegant setting and compliments your skin so well :)

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Looks absolutely gorgeous in that setting and on your finger!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love that minty green! It looks beautiful on your pretty hand!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm delighted to have my new green tourmaline ring to show today! I got the stone from one of our favorite PS'ers over on Loupe Troop. It is a 7 mm tourmaline from Nigeria, cut by Troy of Excess Designs. You can tell how the tourmaline picks up the light from different directions. Sometimes it is a deep emerald green, and sometimes it flashes a brighter green. P1030355.JPG

I also got the rose gold setting on Loupe Troop from a jewelry designer. This was supposed to be an engagement ring for an emerald cut stone, but the bride preferred a different setting. It is a little delicate and some of the diamonds were already loose, so my jeweler re-tipped the prongs and reinforced the head weld when he set the stone. He was able to use the emerald-shaped head and so my entire cost came in below $1000. My ring size is a 5.

I have been happily married for a long time already, but I chose not to have an engagement ring because I'm a practical girl and we had other financial goals at the time. Obviously I am making up for it now with my rainbow of rings! :lol: I just think this is a great example of how you can create a pretty ring that also stays within a budget. I love this thread!

P1030345.JPG P1030354.JPG P1030358.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm delighted to have my new green tourmaline ring to show today! I got the stone from one of our favorite PS'ers over on Loupe Troop. It is a 7 mm tourmaline from Nigeria, cut by Troy of Excess Designs. You can tell how the tourmaline picks up the light from different directions. Sometimes it is a deep emerald green, and sometimes it flashes a brighter green. P1030355.JPG

I also got the rose gold setting on Loupe Troop from a jewelry designer. This was supposed to be an engagement ring for an emerald cut stone, but the bride preferred a different setting. It is a little delicate and some of the diamonds were already loose, so my jeweler re-tipped the prongs and reinforced the head weld when he set the stone. He was able to use the emerald-shaped head and so my entire cost came in below $1000. My ring size is a 5.

I have been happily married for a long time already, but I chose not to have an engagement ring because I'm a practical girl and we had other financial goals at the time. Obviously I am making up for it now with my rainbow of rings! :lol: I just think this is a great example of how you can create a pretty ring that also stays within a budget. I love this thread!

Wow. What a gorgeous tourmaline and a beautiful setting. It looks awesome on you.
I like how delicate that setting looks while still providing some extra sparkle. :kiss2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love your new ring, MissyBeaucoup! The color of the tourmaline is divine and the setting is very flattering to your hand :)

voce

Ideal_Rock

I love your ring, @MissyBeaucoup ! :love::love:
And I equally enjoy the story of how you brought the stone and setting together, giving them new life. Enjoy your beautiful mint green ring in good health!

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade

It came out beautifully! I love the setting with it. Congratulations:)

But I must correct you this stone was cut by Abraham @ExoticGems.
It was one of his favourites and he didn’t want to let go of it! Even peachchicks mint was cut by him.

Troy cut the blue tourmaline you have in the other threads :)

Last edited:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Thank you! A little sparkle makes all the difference!

@leslie1956 I appreciate the compliments! Some of the ladies here could be hand models and I’m rocking my gardening hands. But I do feel it suits me. Thank you.

@voce I was inspired by the many resourceful people here who have really been so creative. It’s a lot of fun to put things together. Thank you for your good wishes!

@Rare gem lover Thank you for having such a great eye for color! I am so happy to give this tourmaline a good home. :dance: And thanks for correcting my info on the cutting by Abraham. He did a very nice job and the polish is very fine, maybe better than my photos show. I had originally considered this setting for the indicolite blue one, but I think it’s perfect for the round.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
@elle_71125 Thank you! A little sparkle makes all the difference!

@leslie1956 I appreciate the compliments! Some of the ladies here could be hand models and I’m rocking my gardening hands. But I do feel it suits me. Thank you.

@voce I was inspired by the many resourceful people here who have really been so creative. It’s a lot of fun to put things together. Thank you for your good wishes!

@Rare gem lover Thank you for having such a great eye for color! I am so happy to give this tourmaline a good home. :dance: And thanks for correcting my info on the cutting by Abraham. He did a very nice job and the polish is very fine, maybe better than my photos show. I had originally considered this setting for the indicolite blue one, but I think it’s perfect for the round.

Your green tourmaline is really fresh and brilliant! I love the ring and it was nifty of your jeweler to fit the stone in the emerald setting. You can’t tell at first glance it was meant for an emerald cut! I think you mentioned somewhere else that you like to keep your jewelry habit reined in on a modest budget, I am very much the same. I look forward to your other creations!

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade
14583887-7D1D-4917-B38E-9798EE33D1CC.jpeg F434D202-5D84-4BB0-87DC-58BBA48471F7.jpeg DE27402F-3FA0-411A-9ECB-FFB05156254F.jpeg A63003D8-A6B5-4D98-8DB9-66E922E1EF51.jpeg 7183F5EE-07E1-4A87-A588-88FF549A1438.jpeg A mahenge spinel ring in a bezel setting. It’s a really soft pink with some orange in it, looks almost neon in some moments. I love the pretty minimalistic design, it’s very modern and unlike most of my others!

Last edited:

voce

Ideal_Rock

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s so nice to have something that fits into the under $1250 thread.
My new hauyne ring from David Klass.

A6295286-6C59-4647-9565-C9CCF6DA2999.jpeg

Such pretty blue! But what happened to your pinky nail?! Will you trim the others back? It drives me crazy when all of my nails are fairly long & I break one. I feel so lopsided & have to cut them all back :(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results