shape
carat
color
clarity

eye clean

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hey guys, just woundering can you tell much of a diffrence between h color to a i color both wf aca''s ?.... h color is a si1 and the i color is a vs2 ..is there a big difference to the naked eye..

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Should not be, unless you are very color sensitive.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 4:54:11 AM
Author:evaldez
hey guys, just woundering can you tell much of a diffrence between h color to a i color both wf aca''s ?.... h color is a si1 and the i color is a vs2 ..is there a big difference to the naked eye..
Assuming the SI is eyeclean to your standards, I don''t think you will see any difference, assuming the diamonds are of similar size.

DaCounselor

Rough_Rock
I highly doubt you will see any difference. Actually, I was just over on the GOG website and they have a very good video tutorial on color that is probably worth a look if you have questions regarding color.

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/22/2009 4:54:11 AM
Author:evaldez
hey guys, just woundering can you tell much of a diffrence between h color to a i color both wf aca's ?.... h color is a si1 and the i color is a vs2 ..is there a big difference to the naked eye..
Face-up probably not much difference due to the cut quality. When light gets in and out with more intensity due to great cutting you see less color face-up.

From the side it depends. Color is a sliding scale. If the H and I are both on the H/I borderline it'd be pretty hard without master stones to separate them... If the H is near G and the I is near J maybe you would see a difference from the side against a white background in certain lighting when the diamonds are next to each other. It depends on how good your color perception is. But how often will you see them like that?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results