shape
carat
color
clarity

Eye Candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty...

I am thinking...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
go for it girls the necklace is gorgeous!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to, but I can''t.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is too small for the price. It is more like a t shirt necklace, it is certainly not dressy to me. But it is pretty for sure.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Harriet - This is one of my fav necklaces. I have seen it on SP twice in the last 2 years and they were going for 19k.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
harriette, are you specifically wanting tiffany? i believe i told you before that i had a quote from white flash and signed pieces for a necklace of that type and they will make any size you want. i know it will be much less and i priced in platinum so other than the larger tcw it was apples to apples with the exception i had g vs rather than h. oh, that is not correct as i did not have the fancy clasp i don''t think.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I'd rather have ACAs instead. I talked with WF about making a smaller version (I don't care about the clasp). Was the quote reasonable?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i felt it was reasonable. it was probably a year and a half ago. i was asking for a four and a five carat price as i wanted it for everyday wear. i did not get it but went for the four carat in and out hoops. i have not given up on it but will not get it soon. i thought i had kept the info but can''t find it. ballpark guess in platinum g vs around seven grand but i may be wrong.

if i had more than one project i wanted to do i would put them together to get a better price. i know this is possible as i have done it at signed pieces and my local jeweler.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''d like it for everyday wear too. Would you still recommend 4-5 tcw?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that is a nice size, but it depends how long you want it. Are you looking at a small Riveria or something bezel set along a chain?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
for myself, that is what i would choose. probably five. i only wanted a line of sparkle. maybe someone who has one can better advise you.

eta: i was asking about 16 inch.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
A delicate Riviera.

Crown1,
I''ll let you know when I hear from WF, if you like.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
something more prong set with stones touching?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! i am always interested in everybody''s projects especially one i am hoping to do myself.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get all three and wear them as stack rings! They are so pretty.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Won''t this be pretty on a simple platinum band? Kind of mod, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results