clarity

Extremely Concerned about on ongoing deal

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. Glad it worked out-- congrats!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
This was my suspicion..
I want to back out of this deal right now but am afraid of loosing my deposit.
Did you use a credit card for the deposit? I'm not sure if you did use a credit card, if the they could help secure your refund. Buying jewelry, gemstones shouldn't feel like you are being taken advantage of.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Okay guys!

So I got the ring! When I went back to collect it, I had the pleasure of dealing with the main manager. I could tell right away that he knew his stuff, we spoke about Aset scopes and angle cuts and he was on the point with everything and reiterated what others here pointed out to me and let me know how lucky I was to get this Diamond. I've come to the conclusion and given the first guy I spoke with the benefit of doubt that that he just made a mistake and didn't understand what I was after.

The Diamond is absolutely beautiful. And this picture does it no justice whatsoever,
I must say it Sparkles like crazy! Pretty much in all lighting environments although there's less fire when it's overcast and a bit dull. I must say in Direct sunlight on a bright day I stared into it and thought I was going to do some serious eye damage when I got blinded by rainbow bursts of blue red and green.
Although my favourite light setting has to be in candle light / low light. The Diamond sets off like a firework and just goes absolutely crazy! I'm not going to publicly name the Dealer but if anybody is curious or would like to know where I got this I will be happy to respond to direct messages.
IMG_20190817_145332.jpg

P.S (She said yes) :D
CONGRATULATIONS to you both.

qwertyuiop

Rough_Rock
Did you use a credit card for the deposit? I'm not sure if you did use a credit card, if the they could help secure your refund. Buying jewelry, gemstones shouldn't feel like you are being taken advantage of.

Yes. I thought about doing a chargeback but decided to proceed with caution. I guess I got real lucky with this one and things went well when they could have gone a lot worse. I would always advise using a credit card when buying Diamonds, I have heard plenty of horror stories and things do go wrong, so it's good to have that protection just incase things go wrong. During my search I've heard stories of dealers swapping out stones, not showing the inscription numbers upon collection, swapping good diamonds for bad diamonds and plenty of other things.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous ring. Congrats!!!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad this story had a happy ending - the diamond is absolutely gorgeous - congratulations!!

Hetoldmenottodoit

Rough_Rock
Good for you - after all the angst you have ended up with a beautiful diamond. Hopefully, you won't have to choose another one for a while. Enjoy every flash - we girls can always look to our fingers to brighten our day!:dance:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamonds have to be one of the hardest things to photograph!
AMEN. Not many people realize this. I am impressed.

The Diamond is absolutely beautiful. And this picture does it no justice whatsoever,
I must say it Sparkles like crazy! Pretty much in all lighting environments although there's less fire when it's overcast and a bit dull. I must say in Direct sunlight on a bright day I stared into it and thought I was going to do some serious eye damage when I got blinded by rainbow bursts of blue red and green.
Although my favourite light setting has to be in candle light / low light. The Diamond sets off like a firework and just goes absolutely crazy!
Again, very good assessment and description of diamond's performance.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results