shape
carat
color
clarity

Experts please weigh in on this diamond w/ images!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone! I'm hoping you experts could give me your thoughts on the following stone and images. I don't want to sway anyone with my own thoughts, but I have seen the stone in person and it is beautiful and eye-clean (except at very close distances, which I think I'm fine with) but I'd really like to get opinions on the cut.

Without giving up too much information...
GIA XXX
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
T: 56
D: 61.4
CA: 34
PA: 40.8

However, the Sarine report also confirms this diamond would score an AGS 000.

I know this isn't a super ideal cut, but like many before me, I'm wondering whether I will be able to tell a difference in person. Sometimes I wish an expert could come with and view the stone with their experienced eyes and tell me what they think!!! I really appreciate all of your advice so please give it to me straight! Thank you so much in advance!! :wavey: :D

stone_1_image.jpg

stone_1_is.jpg

stone_1_aset_bl.jpg

sarine.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very good...eye-clean? Looks like it probably is but make sure you check (or have checked).

Edit...blah...just noticed you said it was eye-clean! Ignore me :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm digging it! :love:

Krod

Rough_Rock
Dont get caught up searching for the perfect stone, just find the one which looks the best to you. Sure an expert might tell you one is better than the other and within a certain parameter a number of different diamonds can be perfect. What matters is what you think about the diamond in person. Some people actually prefer diamonds outside of the ideal range, so its all about what you want.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks good. Is there an upgrade policy in case the clarity bothers you at any point?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your thoughts, Tyty, Pinto, Krod and DS!

DS - they do have an upgrade policy that I could take advantage of but I would also have a return period in case the inclusions really bother me! Thanks for checking!

Anyone else have any comments? ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Other than the inclusion, it's great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results