shape
carat
color
clarity

Experts - here is another question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Meraj

Rough_Rock
Experts here is another question:
What color, and clarity in a 1.5 carat eight star diamond or GIA Ideal cut can I expect for about $17k to $18k? (again at a brick & mortar). Can I expect a GSA ''0'' grade with an E or F or is this asking too much for an 8* or Ideal ''O'' cut? I want to be realistic in what I would have to pay. Perhaps, I need to pay more for such a cut and clarity than $17??? Please advise.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am no going to guess what you might pay in a B&M store but you can find a 1.50 D-E VVS2-VS1 Ideal cut right here with some of the internet vendors. All for UNDER $17K!! Why would anybody settle for a 1.50 G-H VS2-SI1 for the same price?? If you find that $17K 8* let us know what the color and clarity is. Just curious?

dragonsheart

Rough_Rock
Have you tried blue Nile? There is several other places to try for a 1.5 caret diamond ring before you pay 17 to 18k.
the person getting that ring will be lucky. I am always surfing that net I will be glad to keep my eyes for a 1.5 caret diamond ring for you. If you would like. I think there is places who can get the ring you want for alot less.
twirl.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
On the Price Scope homepage is a Search by Quality search engine on the upper right hand side. Click on that link and on the next page, enter your carat weight and clarity preferences. You will find some of the most beautiful diamonds available anywhere.

You might give some thought to a New Line A Cut Above from White Flash. They are reported to perform very much like the 8*'s with bold flashes of light and color. New Line ACA's have virtually no light leakage and are very brilliant diamonds. Gorgeous, and less expensive. What a deal!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results