shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert Opinions Needed please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelbelle134

Rough_Rock
Take a look at this stone, I wish I had other pictures, but as of now this is all I have. I got to see it in person, it was beautiful but I couldn''t compare it other like stones. So any thoughts would be HUGELY appreciated.

Stone is $6000. HCA 0.9-- Spread seems really great, though I don''t know if that is taking away from the beauty of the stone. Anything to be concerned about with the proportions? Is it shallow?

Thanks in advance!!!

Measurements: 7.17 - 7.19 x 4.30 mm
Carat Weight: 1.33
Color Grade: J
Clarity Grade: SI1
Cut Grade: Excellent

Proportions:
Depth: 59.9 %
Table: 58 %
Crown Angle: 33.5°
Crown Height: 14 %
Pavilion Angle: 40.8°
Pavilion Depth: 43 %
Star length: 50 %
Lower Half: 80 %

Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted

Culet: None

Finish:
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent

Fluorescence: None

Comments: Twinning wisps are not shown. Surface graining is not shown.

133JSI1zoom.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No it isn't what I would consider shallow depthed Kel, and the angles are fine, from what I can see it looks like a very nice diamond - you have seen it in person?

kelbelle134

Rough_Rock
Yep, got to see it! It is beautiful, but again I wish I could compare it with other similar stones.

One thing I noticed while looking at it in person, and I hope to get a picture of it, is that the backside of the stone when viewing through the Hearts and arrows scope (is that the name??
33.gif
) is really different looking. The girdle of the stone has these ''corners'' around the hearts, that are visible and symmetrical around the girdle.

I know thats really confusing, but I was told that might be a reflection of the girdle? but nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results