shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert Diamond Setters in Los Angeles?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for a really good diamond setter in Los Angeles. Any experiences, good or bad?

Here are the names I''ve come up with so far:

Universal Jewelers Manufacturing in Marina Del Rey
Yale Jewelers in Santa Monica
Sarah Leonard in Westwood

Any others? I''m a bit constrained by time and was hoping to find someone who can do the work on-site.

Thanks!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Call Ari at Single Stone, they have amazing antique stones but I''m sure he''d know a setter, if his cant do it. Though he might do new stones, I''m not sure.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would trust peter norman in brentwood and XIV carats in beverly hills. Also 23rd st. jewelers had beautiful pieces that looked like excellent craftsmanship.

By the way, I'm really not sure if any of the above do work onsite. However, I know that sarah leonard does not.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I forgot about 23rd St.! They have amazing stuff. I dont know if they set in settings that aren''t theirs but worth asking.

kennedy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the recommendations. I made some calls today. Turns out Singlestone does provide setting services, as do Peter Norman and 23rd Street Jewelers. Both Peter Norman and 23rd Street send their work out and the turnaround time is anywhere between 2-10 days. I''m fairly sure XIV Karats has several in-house jewelers. Anyway, thought this info would be helpful to others as well. Any other recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results