shape
carat
color
clarity

expert advice & photoshop help wanted, please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
After over a year of lurking, drooling, and a handful of posts, I have a ring design in mind. I''d like expert opinions on the possibility of the design, and a photoshop miracle, so I can get an idea of how this will actually look. Any input is welcomed and appreciated!

I want a spring cut center diamond, around 7mm x 5mm, first image on this page:www.springcut.com/content/index.html

I''d like a baguette or trap halo around it, 8 stones (not 12) like this:

and I''d like it in this setting, or as close as possible:http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/classic_ring_settings_ELEGANT_ASSCHER_CUT_DIAMOND_RING_SETTING_1567.htm

I love that the bezel smoothly flows into the shank, without looking raised above it like a separate piece. I don''t want diamonds on the shank. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this the pic you were wanting to post?
Gypsy%20Ring%20Perfect.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quick and VERY dirty... but like this?

410PV4E97CL._AA280_.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I just saw you like the shank to slope up to the center stone... like this?

xprong_lucida20349687.jpg

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 2:28:18 PM
Author: musey
Is this the pic you were wanting to post?

Yes! Thanks; I don''t know what went wrong with that.

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 3:00:56 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
how about this?

YES! That''s what I pictured. Thank you! So, opinions? Does the baguette halo work with this stone? Even if you hate it, tell me.
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I think it needs a little pave, or something on the shoulders. Maybe even more baguettes?

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 2:45:52 PM
Author: musey
Oh I just saw you like the shank to slope up to the center stone... like this?

Yes. It seems like all the bezel halo settings I''ve seen appear to be a separate piece attached to the shank. I wonder if that''s personal preference or a functional /safety reason? Anyone know?

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 4:43:28 PM
Author: tberube
I think it needs a little pave, or something on the shoulders. Maybe even more baguettes?

Hmm... maybe one flush set horizontally baguette on either side? I''d like it to be as simple as possible. Or maybe just a split shank would add to it...

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I actually loved it before the baguette...just a plain bezel as the stone itself is so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results