shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with www.diamond.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

The company I work for gets a substantial discount at diamond.com-does anyone have experience with them? I did a search and couldn''t find too many people that had bought from them, but it''s listed under recommended vendors on pricescope.

Thanks!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if the discount is better than you could get by buying the same diamond elsewhere and you are comfortable with the policies, i think it is a good option.
btw...i don''t think pricescope ''recommends'' any vendor. you still need to make sure that you do your homework on any company you choose.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my e-ring at diamond.com. I am happy with the diamond, but the setting could be a little better. I think the main reason people on this site don''t like them is because they don''t offer upgrades. They also don''t have pictures of individual diamonds or much other information about them on their website, and I don''t think they will give you more info. You pretty much have to order the diamond and take a chance. They do have a good return policy, so you can return a diamond if it turns out to be a dud. If you get a substantial discount from them, it may be worthwhile to buy a diamond from them.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Shinythings. I bought some smaller diamonds from them, 0.45 carats each, that I used in an earring jacket project. At the time, they had a really large selection of smaller certified stones and their prices were fantastic.

True, they had no pictures and the diamond info on the site was minimal, but I was ok with that. The stones are gorgeous and I felt very satisfied with the transaction. They were also very nice on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results