shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with working with WF - any options with their settings?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I recently purchased my first pair of WF studs and I love them. I've been considering upgrading my solitaire for a while now and I'm impressed with WF as a company, however when I browse their settings I'm not really into any of them...I'm curious when you work with them on an engagement ring, is there room for any changes or customization? Or is it just what they have and thats it? I would love a cathedral solitaire setting with a hidden halo. This is the only one I sort of like but I find the price a bit high. Or has anyone bought a diamond from WF and sent it off somewhere else to have it set? I would prefer NOT to do that.

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several people have had their ACA set by other vendors/jewelers. I had my first ACA set by David Klass.
I'm not sure if WF is doing much custom work these days.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Several people have had their ACA set by other vendors/jewelers. I had my first ACA set by David Klass.
I'm not sure if WF is doing much custom work these days.

How’s that process? Fairly seamless? I guess I just worry about how it all works but I bet it happens all the time!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask your sales rep about a custom setting. Not sure how much of it they are doing now but it is worth asking. Did your engagement ring diamond come from WF?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Ask your sales rep about a custom setting. Not sure how much of it they are doing now but it is worth asking. Did your engagement ring diamond come from WF?

No it didn’t. And I will! I’ll ask her now thanks

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Oooh. Are you thinking of upgrading your ering with whiteflash? That’s exciting!! Can’t wait to see what you decide! I had my settings redone last summer by James Allen. Whiteflash wouldn’t set my stone as it wasn’t purchased through them. I bought the harmony wedding band from whiteflash and had my original diamond setting upgraded by JA. Love my new set. Here is a before and after
After and before. F25E4ABB-D00F-4415-BEB4-B1FA8FEE6ECF.png 0E0C7450-111A-4BE1-BD8A-583B10B8739D.png CCF22EBF-C427-4395-B39A-1F7DF2251E63.jpeg

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How’s that process? Fairly seamless? I guess I just worry about how it all works but I bet it happens all the time!

I would definitely ask WF first.

Having DK do a setting is quite seamless in my opinion. We can walk you through it if WF cant do the custom setting for you.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I recently purchased my first pair of WF studs and I love them. I've been considering upgrading my solitaire for a while now and I'm impressed with WF as a company, however when I browse their settings I'm not really into any of them...I'm curious when you work with them on an engagement ring, is there room for any changes or customization? Or is it just what they have and thats it? I would love a cathedral solitaire setting with a hidden halo. This is the only one I sort of like but I find the price a bit high. Or has anyone bought a diamond from WF and sent it off somewhere else to have it set? I would prefer NOT to do that.

Question for my peeps, how is Victor Canera with sourcing diamonds? He has a setting I like very much but will not set outside stones. Just wasn't sure if anyone had experience with purchasing stones from him? I searched and not too too much in the search findings.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for a round? He has his own line of H&A rounds, as well as OEC and Antique style cushions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results