shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with Oro-diamante or Southern Wholesale Jewelers

ideal5555

Rough_Rock
I notice their prices are pretty good, any thoughts or experiences with these wholesellers that also sell to the public??

thank you!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Experiences with Oro-diamante or Southern Wholesale Jewe

ideal5555|1310665268|2968904 said:
I notice their prices are pretty good, any thoughts or experiences with these wholesellers that also sell to the public??

thank you!!!
all B.S.!!..if they were wholesalers why would they sell to you??

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I just took a look and they appear to be the same company. their prices also seem to be on par with the vendors that PS recommends. I think the price difference that you think you are seeing is because they sell EGL stones, which you should avoid!!! EGL grades their stones very loosely. So when you think that you are buying a G VS2, for x amount of dollars, you are actually buying a GIA I SI1 or SI2, which would actually cost you the same or less money. EGL is never a good deal!

If you need help finding a good value on a stone and want to give us more information and a budget, people here would be happy to help you find a great stone at a great price, with a reputable vendor. Good Luck!

IbrahimSS

Rough_Rock

I bought a setting from Southern Wholesale Jewelers... I had a very good experience. They also seemed to have good pricing on stones but I don't know if they provide IS etc

IbrahimSS

Rough_Rock

Dancing Fire|1310707150|2969440 said:
ideal5555|1310665268|2968904 said:

thank you!!!
all B.S.!!..if they were wholesalers why would they sell to you??
I'm nearly certain that they are not wholesalers. I think it's just a name. They are as much of a "wholesaler" as Costco is.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results