shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with fancycolor_diamonds on IG? Or suggestions on a yellow diamond band?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I want a yellow diamond 3/4 eternity band that’s 2-2.3ish mm. Fancycolor_diamonds has a parcel that fits the bill. Anyone have any experience with them? Or any suggestions of bands that fit what I’m looking for?

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
See this post, someone had great experience with them. I reached out to the IG vendor also for a small little purchase, but I didn't move forward because I am unfamiliar with wiring $ oversea to HK.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have only inquired about items and all questions were answered promptly and politely.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
the IG seller seems legit. Have talked to him many times and always nice and polite. I did not purchase in the end since he does not have what I wanted.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! It ended up being a bit more than I expected/ what I budgeted for so I’m still looking. But I’m glad to hear he’s legit.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've talked to him multiple times and he was always helpful, kind, and honest. But cant speak to color or quality IRL because I haven't purchased

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I want a yellow diamond 3/4 eternity band that’s 2-2.3ish mm. Fancycolor_diamonds has a parcel that fits the bill. Anyone have any experience with them? Or any suggestions of bands that fit what I’m looking for?

Hi
I have made a couple of purchases with him,
The first was the pink diamond that is on the forum.
His name is Tarak and he is very helpful and patient. I ask millions of questions and he always answers. Also sometimes I ask about a recent post and he says it wouldn’t be what I want, so not trying to just sell but he now has a better idea of what I’m looking for so he recommends items accordingly.
Hope this helps !

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Will tell you in a week or so. I just bought something today.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I got FCs from him ages ago, price was insanely good. He does aim to please and was very patient with multiple inquires. I had some trouble with his bank, the transactions never went through. Fortunately, a friend helped me out.

rustysunshine

Rough_Rock
Just jumping in here to link the thread with my experience:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
See this post, someone had great experience with them. I reached out to the IG vendor also for a small little purchase, but I didn't move forward because I am unfamiliar with wiring $ oversea to HK.

They now have a website where they list the stone and you can pay by credit card or PayPal.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Received my stone. Super fast delivery time. Very easy transaction by credit card on the website. Diamond exactly as represented with GIA cert matching very well with my other diamond. Very happy customer.

CF18F4B7-0B0F-4091-BB28-03D562827A31.jpeg

percypcso

Rough_Rock

I don’t recommend them. They are not responsive after you pay for the item. I bought a pair of pink diamonds from them and asked them to set them as well. Once I paid for it they stopped their prompt responses, I’ve been trying to arrange for a pick up of the earrings for the past week and they are never available. Don’t buy from them.

milestogo

Rough_Rock
I don’t recommend them. They are not responsive after you pay for the item. I bought a pair of pink diamonds from them and asked them to set them as well. Once I paid for it they stopped their prompt responses, I’ve been trying to arrange for a pick up of the earrings for the past week and they are never available. Don’t buy from them.

Did you ever receive your earrings?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results