shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience with vendor at Antique Fair? - SF Bay Area, CA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelelia

Rough_Rock
Trade
In the market to purchase an vintage diamond jewelry piece. There is a vendor who does the circuit of antique fairs in the San Francisco Bay area that has beautiful high end pieces, but i can''t find any feedback on this vendor anywhere on the internet. If you''ve been to this antique fair you''ll know the vendor i''m speaking of. They are always the only vendor selling a selection of estate jewelry of this quality and quantity.

They are called Things & Things antiques, their homebase is the Monterey/Salinas area. I do know that they have, for many years now, held the same corner spot at the monthly Antiques by the Bay antique fair in Alameda, CA and they do not operate a retail store.

It was too busy to grill them on their purchase policies etc. So before the next time, I thought i''d see if anyone on here has purchased or had experience deailing with this particular estate / vintage jeweller?

I know there are advantages purchasing from a store, but this vendor''s pricing is significantly less than some local estate jewellers that do have a store. There are the obvious reasons to be hesitant about putting down $10k+ on a jewelry piece in this setting.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results